QUESTION (test) Should the Legion open its gates to immigrants?

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
Do you think that la Légion étrangère should open its gates to candidates who arrive in France without papers?

Rapace

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
France
Can't vote either. I get a message "You do not have permission to vote for this answer", whatever answer I'm trying to vote for.

OP
Joseph Cosgrove

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
Just a question about the trophy. When I clicked on it, it gave the person who the trophy was next to as the winner, and the question as answered.
Is this because I am the originator of the question?
Other remark, I notice that both you and SnafuSmite have one point each, however on the "Best answers" it still says 0 (zero).

OP
Joseph Cosgrove

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
Last edited by a moderator:

Papillon

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
You sure about that? You are assuming the Legion has the same ideals as you , I some how doubt that.
Well they will be on their own as ISIS are down to their last few men and that old apple cart has run out of steam, but your blinkered if you believe in what you say and in my view have no place in the Legion or this Form as it is nothing but discrimination to have views like that shame on you! ( NenaNazad)

OP
Joseph Cosgrove

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
As a caporal I looked everyone in the eyes, whether I had to look up, down or across and act/react according to my rank. As a person looking at you, regardless of rank,
As I recall you were over 6 feet and very much into weights :ROFLMAO:.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
North Korea
Okay, have voted but I think I ballsed it. Will get the hang of it soon. Is there any way to cancel? Seems to me it's a like or dislike gadget. Also, the figure in the middle doesn't match when offline and online.

OP
Joseph Cosgrove

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
Okay, have voted but I think I ballsed it. Will get the hang of it soon. Is there any way to cancel? Seems to me it's a like or dislike gadget. Also, the figure in the middle doesn't match when offline and online.
Try clicking on the Down arrow, that should do it.

jwaltos

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Canada
As I recall you were over 6 feet and very much into weights :ROFLMAO:.
Somewhat true but there were more than a few that were taller, bigger, stronger and tougher than I was and sometimes I had to do more than just hold my ground. Both words and actions have their place.

Did you include a bottle of wine with the flowers?? I'm going to round up some wild flowers early tomorrow morning (we're not in Canada) and offer some breakfast in bed..

Ex-Pongo

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Scotland
Yes.
Wasn't that why they invented in the first place, to clear up the unwanted? I'd be more than happy if we implemented an Foreign Legion in the Brits. The recruits would be able to show/prove to their adopted country, earn a passport and learn the tongue. The government would get bodies to send out to all their illegal disgusting wars for oil and the such without worrying about losing votes from angry parents. It would be a win-win.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Vatican City State
Lack of documents and identity huge security risk. Judicial systems don't send criminals to the army anymore. Get in legally, or go apply for asylum God forbid.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
No, because Arab immigrants come to Legion to get training and then fight for ISIS. No Muslims in the Legion.
Some of them would probably do that, but you can't disqualify someone based on group he was born in. Of course if someone is to radical in his beliefs his have no business in FFL, especially if that beliefs are is mentioned religion of peace.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
The question was:
Do you think that la Légion étrangère should open its gates to candidates who arrive in France without papers?

It has nothing to do with race or religion.
The word immigrants was used & sadly the most who have arrived without papers lie about their details & are criminals. Murder & rape. Sorry but 99% are not Christians, are they?

Most viewed threads of the week