The Black Watch & the Band of the Welsh Guards

Coinnach

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Ireland
joette said:
yada yada yada...hahahahahha here we go again...you guys..:D my husband tells me his hits the water when he sits on the comode...I know better..hehehehehhehe
Jeez Joette your husband's only hits the water when he sits down ... sounds like you are being short changed!

OP
joette ✞

joette ✞

In Memoriam....Retired and missed Mod ...
Former Moderator
RIP ✞
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
Coinnach said:
Jeez Joette your husband's only hits the water when he sits down ... sounds like you are being short changed!
I' am being short changed ha...if ya measure from the lid to the water it's around 8"...mmm? And never mind I already said I've been smelling ceiling paint and drinking beer...and we wonder why painters have a drinking problem..:rolleyes:

V

Venus

Unregistered
flash010 said:
sorry dear, i'm married. Ask my wife;)
Oh what a shame. Are there any more scots guys out there that wear a kilt like a true scotsman?;) :p ;)

V

Venus

Unregistered
joette said:
I' am being short changed ha...if ya measure from the lid to the water it's around 8"...mmm? And never mind I already said I've been smelling ceiling paint and drinking beer...and we wonder why painters have a drinking problem..:rolleyes:
Never mind,they say that size doesn't matter - it's what you do with it that counts!;) :D ;)

serge

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Tuvalu
Venus,
You are either a chick or a cyber peadogayboy, put your real tabs into the public profile, its nearly as bad as putting N/A. If you are a cyberpeadogay boy pm me uncle squirmy needs a home

V

Venus

Unregistered
serge said:
Venus,
You are either a chick or a cyber peadogayboy, put your real tabs into the public profile, its nearly as bad as putting N/A. If you are a cyberpeadogay boy pm me uncle squirmy needs a home
I'm all woman serge, sorry to disappoint you. I will reveal myself slowly and change parts of my profile daily. ;)

Stoeng

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Norway
Venus said:
I'm all woman serge, sorry to disappoint you. I will reveal myself slowly and change parts of my profile daily. ;)
P.. off!! This is not a place for revelations or some sort of profile strip show where we see more and more every day.

Fill in your profile and be who you are, woman, man, or in between if you like, we don’t give a shit.

V

Venus

Unregistered
Stoeng 171434 said:
P.. off!! This is not a place for revelations or some sort of profile strip show where we see more and more every day.

Fill in your profile and be who you are, woman, man, or in between if you like, we don’t give a shit.
I apologise if i have upset you Stoeng. Having read some of the posts i thought a bit of light flirting and mystery was acceptable. I also have noted that there are posts that have nothing to do with the legion. I have upmost respect for Legionaires (i am married to one!) and did not mean to upset anyone.:eek: :)

Last edited:

Coinnach

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Ireland
Venus said:
I apologise if i have upset you Stroeng. Having read some of the posts i thought a bit of light flirting and mystery was acceptable. I also have noted that there are posts that have nothing to do with the legion. I have upmost respect for Legionaires (i am married to one!) and did not mean to upset anyone.:eek: :)
Hey Venus, you married to Flash????

Stoeng

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Norway
Venus said:
I apologise if i have upset you Stoeng. Having read some of the posts i thought a bit of light flirting and mystery was acceptable. I also have noted that there are posts that have nothing to do with the legion. I have upmost respect for Legionaires (i am married to one!) and did not mean to upset anyone.:eek: :)
No worries at all:D :D

I just had the impression that you where some kind of weird bloke that wanted to play some kind of provocation on us.

You are the most welcome to stay and feel free to express yourself

OP
joette ✞

joette ✞

In Memoriam....Retired and missed Mod ...
Former Moderator
RIP ✞
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States

serge

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Tuvalu
So you are a married female, I'm gutted, me and Uncle Squirmy will have to console ourselves with our Gary Glitter collection.

Coinnach

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Ireland
serge said:
So you are a married female, I'm gutted, me and Uncle Squirmy will have to console ourselves with our Gary Glitter collection.
Venus is Flash's better half Serge.

Coinnach

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Ireland
serge said:
You mean Flash is married too????

How much more heartache can a boy take???!!!!:eek:
Hahahaha rolling on the floor laughing

flash010

Top Member
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Scotland
sorry serge i waited for you but got a better offer haha. the fly bitch nearly had me going to i thought there was some thing fishy and it was not her washing ;) :D good job i never droped a clanger heehee:)