The Black Watch & the Band of the Welsh Guards

serge

Legionnaire
Dont matter Flash, me and Glitter are getting on fine, he groomed me on the internet, I told him I was an 8 year old boy called Wong, you should have seen his face when I turned up in Than Son Nhut airport!!!

He's had to play mummy ever since

flash010

Top Member
Legionnaire
serge said:
Dont matter Flash, me and Glitter are getting on fine, he groomed me on the internet, I told him I was an 8 year old boy called Wong, you should have seen his face when I turned up in Than Son Nhut airport!!!

He's had to play mummy ever since
haha see the twat escaped the firing squad hope they do him next time :)

V

Venus

Unregistered
serge said:
So you are a married female, I'm gutted, me and Uncle Squirmy will have to console ourselves with our Gary Glitter collection.
I'm so sorry Serge. Never mind i have plenty of single female friends:p :D

V

Venus

Unregistered
flash010 said:
sorry serge i waited for you but got a better offer haha. the fly bitch nearly had me going to i thought there was some thing fishy and it was not her washing ;) :D good job i never droped a clanger heehee:)
Yeah good job boyo!:D :

flash010

Top Member
Legionnaire
i never wrote that the sheep strikes again haha, there are resions why there singel ...... know what i mean mate ,,,,,, who let the dog;s out woof woof lol:D

The Black watch (vielle noir),is the home town of my family s regiment. ..that or the Argylles and Sutherland highlanders. ...géographique, disponiblit. ..etc!
Have an uncle, ex Argyles and the pipe major. ..for many a year
Was even a Queens piper. .i will not take time to explain. ..it's above you and your future génération. ..belive me,it is better this way

Black Watch, is equivo, the 2 REI (light infantery)
2 REI, was, mid 80's, the largest Infantery regiment in Europe...until the new Castel !
Back to the subject
Kyber PaSS (Pakistan, actual and Afghanistan)
When the back bone of the British Army (scottish infantery. ..10 m run..drop and fire
Last 50 meters, 1 round in chamber, bayonnet attached...and the KILT lifted above the waist (with out under wear)
The enemy , @ that time, was, Musilim
Just ťhe eye sight of our ginger nuts, often created a retrait (non Halal or even Kascher..not my beef, to be honest ! (Just tradition)
A réal scots man, wears, what he wants.
.A true highlanders, by tradion do'sent wear, under wear

Post Shitum :
Under skirts. ...you find Cunts!
Under Kilts. ...you find BALLS

Mackenzie was my great grand mothers clan, thank you very much
Roy Willamson (the Corries, oh flower of Scotland) and by past, a Mackenzie
You just can not under stand

Last edited:
RM had 2 affiliated 'Chummy' Regiments. The Queen's my old TA regiment and the Argyle and Sutherland Highlanders.

The Queen's ship foundered going to India in the late 19th century. RMs' took care of them and took the wives and children back to England/ Chatham. To this day their Warrant Officers wear the RM blue lanyard. Also annually there is an exchange officer with one RM serving with the Queen's and a Queensman serving with the RM on completion of his AACCse.

WW2 the RM survivors from the sinking of HMS Repulse and HMS Prince of Wales landed in Malaya and formed a composite unit under command of the A & S. They fought the rear guard across the causeway into Singapore. Subsequently they went into captivity as a composite unit. On the death of their Colonel an RM Captain took command. They also have an exchange officer with the RM and play soccer for the Argyle and Sutherland bowl trophy.

The Queens are now the PWRR and the tradition remains.

They used this in the Mel Gibson Movie "We were Soldiers." Very good movie
Nothing like the pipes. 40 Field RA we had a Regimental piper as we were known as the Lowland Gunners, 19 field Regt RA being the Highland Gunners. A guy i knew was KOSB & a piper. He loved it.

Most viewed threads of the week