a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Cervens dating wing.

Tonyus

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Romania
Au contraire mammikoura!

I am 37 and my new husband is 26, he seems happy enough given his condemned status! ;)

Lucky man. I think. You know they say that a man holding a girl's hand before marriage, means love (whatever that is), after marriage is self defense...

M

Martin Scott

Unregistered
Au contraire mammikoura!

I am 37 and my new husband is 26, he seems happy enough given his condemned status! ;)
Ouitstanding A bagged yourself a toyboy always knew you were a cougar lmaoff. Codemed No Happy Yes..
Anyway age is a fecking number anyway

Ex-Pongo

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Scotland
Ouitstanding A bagged yourself a toyboy always knew you were a cougar lmaoff. Codemed No Happy Yes..
Anyway age is a fecking number anyway

damn right it is! i'm never getting old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :p

adjutant

Actual or Ex Legionnaire, donator
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
After 46 years of marriage, I think my wife is gorgeous and sexy. Some women just come into their own later in life.

M

Martin Scott

Unregistered
Personally I think a lady hit the spot at about 40 to 45, you just have to look at the women in all countries all over the world most are simply stunning...

Tonyus

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Romania
I'm not strange, I'm special...that's what my mom tell's me.

Tonyus

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Romania
For the record the correct spelling is Rroma and no, I'm not. No Forrest Gump either.

Hroflr Grimm

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
As long as she doesn't tell you that while she's giving you a sponge bath I think you'll be fine.. Missed a spot.

Tonyus

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Romania
Even picturing that is disturbing. I can bathe myself without any help, not that some unrelated 18-40 year female isn't welcome to help me wash my back - candidates please provide CV with photo, or just a photo.

P.S.: @Aurelie, regarding the rope climbing, I found some description about a technique to learn it but, while I was reading about all that rope grabbing, pulling and wrapping, I realized it might give the wrong idea about how it's done. At least someone did, so I'm quite tired. But happy.

Tonyus

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Romania
Well, let's see: the word "Rroma", recorded as early as the 14-th century, mean's "rromani man" or "husband". Although Roma is used too, along with Gypsies, Tsiganes, Nomad's and so on, the word Rroma is the one they prefer, thus identifying themselves as an ethnic group with the same origin.
If you really meant about the Forrest Gump thing, I assure you, I can not count card's, not even sober.

M

Martin Scott

Unregistered
Blood hell you too really need to get out more for feck sake go and get drunk and layed for feck sake. Next patient please.

Tonyus

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Romania
Dr. Martin Scott thank you for the diagnosis, do you really think that would help? If so, can you prescribe me some liquor and a nice 18-40 year old nurse to take care of me?

Sarajevo1992

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Netherlands
Dr. Martin Scott thank you for the diagnosis, do you really think that would help? If so, can you prescribe me some liquor and a nice 18-40 year old nurse to take care of me?

would not mind being your roommate then in the infermerie