a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The French connection

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Hey... I didn't want to tell anyone this but my dad told me I'm a failed abortion and when I feel real sad that its the universe telling me I'm not wanted. I worried that I won't be able to join the Legion because my penis is so small. like way too small. Like its backwards and It hurts to pee. I just hope big daddy legion will take good care of me and I won't have to keep showing off because I'm an insecure little cunt that needs constant attention or I'll die of shame.
ok....?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
The French connection. was that not a film ?
I think it was a film, but I’ve never seen it. There is a special connection between the sword in the picture and France. I think maybe a gift of some sorts for whoever knows what it is.

Perun

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Croatia
The sword of Damoclès, ffs
L.P.C.
"Hangs by a horse hair above every rulers head" , but is not this one. This is Galgano's sword.
And "The french connection" is a classic. In that one G. Hackman comes to France yet does not join the Legion (that he does in "March or die" ;)) but fights drug dealers, hence the "connection" in the title.
Both movies are great.

Last edited: