a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Legion in the media

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
The Afd Party in Germany has over taken CDU in East Germany. The Media here are mainly reporting what Merkel approves.They had a concert here which was about refugees but it was musicians from far left Bands. The lyrics were just about anarchy & violence. The green Party here supports them. Crazy people. Some concerned citizens demonstrate... Peaceful. Against Merkel & the murder & rape from so called immigrants... They're branded Nazis. It's Merkels DDR 2.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Germany took our Jews and now gives us Muslims
Germany should'nt have been reûnited

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
I see those immigrants almost every day because I live in border town on their route. So out of boredom I often talk to them. I know to recognize criminal when I see one and majority of them look like a criminals.

Some of them not even hide that (one guy told me that he was in jail in Holland, deported. Then in France again, deported and now he is going again)
Others fed me with some BS stories about running from ISIS, but it's so obvious that they lying.

I mean If you are criminal running from law in Mid East and someone gives you money to go in country much better than yours, who will refuse? There is no any control whatsoever on who is pouring in EU. One can easily be mass murder and no one would know that. Some liberal idiots in EU countries will even treat him like poor victim of war horror.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
I see those immigrants almost every day because I live in border town on their route. So out of boredom I often talk to them. I know to recognize criminal when I see one and majority of them look like a criminals.

Some of them not even hide that (one guy told me that he was in jail in Holland, deported. Then in France again, deported and now he is going again)
Others fed me with some BS stories about running from ISIS, but it's so obvious that they lying.

I mean If you are criminal running from law in Mid East and someone gives you money to go in contry much better than yours, who will refuse? There is no any control whatsoever who pouring in EU. One can easily be mass murder and no one would know that. Some liberal idiots in EU countries will even treat him like poor victim of war horor.
They are supposed to be "refugees"... they choose what Country they want. Most try to come to Germany because of Merkel & the Liberal idiots here. some with 2 or more wifes. They get full sozial Benefits. everything. You see then Walking around with Fancy phones & well dressed now. Old age pensioners here are collecting bottles out of bins to get Money. true..i have seen it.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Last night a car attempted to ram people on the terrace of a bar, the instant T. ..situated behind Nîmes media tec. The driver screamed, 'Allahà akbar'.
Fortunatly only 2 slightly injured
A new anti intrusion dispositif stopped his course net
I was in this bar last saturday
They reckon it is the act of an un balanced man. ..what ever that means?
It is the 'Feria', here in Nîmes at the mo
Gendarme helicopter hovers above with a powerful camera and they even have observing drones
Still haven't spotted Pamela Anderson. ..the Mercato is still open?

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Last night a car attempted to ram people on the terrace of a bar, the instant T. ..situated behind Nîmes media tec. The driver screamed, 'Allahà akbar'.
Gendarme helicopter hovers above with a powerful camera and they even have observing drones
Anytime These People commit a crime the Liberal Left wing assholes Always try to find an excuse to excuse it. yeah, he was un balanced..but screamed Allah Akbar. Nothing to do with the Religion of Peace !!!

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Just spotted 11 mini buses full of C.R.S. on my avenue, direction les Arènes

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
My pétanque boules comme by 3 and they are reserved for my neighbours
As we say, ' too many neighbours, kills the neighbour hood'...

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia

"Allahu akbar", Hmmm, as I did expected. They constantly hiding facts (when every is possible) from us when Muslims doing those attacks. I read the news yesterday on Serbian profile. They only said what happened and that probably isn't terrorist attack because French anti-terrorist unit wasn't included in case. Interestingly they know his age, but not his name.

Why? Do those liberal ruling elites think we are retards? Or they playing some cunning, more sinister game with devastating end results for EU. Things wouldn't end up good already. Question is how bad is gonna be?

If they keep pouring in Muslims without any checks who those people can be. When they also bring some of their relatives, when they make herd of children and those groove up. When they keep opening Mosques with radicalization process going on in many of them ... I think that EU can easily plunge into really bad civil war.

I'm I hit by Islamophobia? Don't think so. I just look at things realistically. I don't hate Muslims and don't have nothing against to live together or to be friend with normal Muslims. Trouble is, there is many not so normal Muslims and looks like our governments trying to import those kind and not normal ones.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
If they keep pouring in Muslims without any checks who those people can be. When they also bring some of their relatives, when they make herd of children and those grow up. When they keep opening Mosques with radicalization process going on in many of them ... I think that EU can easily plunge into really bad civil war.
I have to agree with Dusa on this one. If you are coming from outside of the EU (or inside of it for that matter) without being a refugee/migrant you would be asked to supply a load of papers. Be expected to have a job promise and someone to vouch for you.

Oh, they've got the interpreters all right, but how many stories are followed up on? Who is to say that these migrants will not be dormant terrorists. You may laugh, but look at the July 7 2005 bombing campagn

• Mohammad Sidique Khan: aged 30. Khan detonated his bomb just after leaving Edgware Road tube station on a train travelling toward Paddington, at 8:50 am. He lived in Beeston, Leeds, with his wife and young child, where he worked as a learning mentor at a primary school. The blast killed seven people, including Khan himself.
  • Shehzad Tanweer: aged 22. He detonated a bomb aboard a train travelling between Liverpool Street station and Aldgate tube station, at 8:50 am. He lived in Leeds with his mother and father, working in a fish and chip shop. Eight people, including Tanweer, were killed by the explosion.
  • Germaine Lindsay: aged 19. He detonated his device on a train travelling between King's Cross and Russell Square tube stations, at 8:50 am. He lived in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, with his pregnant wife and young son. His blast killed 27 people, including Lindsay himself.
  • Hasib Hussain: the youngest of the four at 18, Hussain detonated his bomb on the top deck of a double-decker bus at 9:47 am. He lived in Leeds with his brother and sister-in-law. 14 people, including Hussain, died in the explosion in Tavistock Square.

These 'new comers' will be settled and given money and apartments ( Iphones, bus passes etc) but then what?

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Liberals just want to love the whole world. These poor People are Kind & loving like us….LOL. There are brain dead Liberals like this too in Germany. :rolleyes:

Surfguy

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Anytime These People commit a crime the Liberal Left wing assholes Always try to find an excuse to excuse it. yeah, he was un balanced..but screamed Allah Akbar. Nothing to do with the Religion of Peace !!!
1537001871078.png