a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Legion planning to recruit 1,245 candidates in 2019

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Once the Laddie is signed up and in his regiment serving. ..i will be liberated of all domestic bull
It's taken us, far too long and has driven me nuts
When all is done and after the Britexit thingy. ..have some plans. Good ones btw
  1. Take up the offer of and ex legio (dude in the picture with me on a VAB with the Milan, in Media). Has his own resteraunt and collects and restores auld Motor bikes. Food and lodgings for some labour. Suits me and it's not that far from where i am.
  2. Hit the Balkans. ..got a road trip in mind. Thing's i want to see and do. Put out some feelers. Polish my Serbo Croate and get stoned on Plums
  3. Go slow, smuggling counterbrand from Spain. ..kid you not
  4. Invaded Russia before the winter sets in
  5. Visit the Cousin in Hambourg (but she isn't a top priority)
  6. Get deported
  7. Do the lot
  8. Time will tell

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Once the Laddie is signed up and in his regiment serving. ..i will be liberated of all domestic bull
It's taken us, far too long and has driven me nuts
When all is done and after the Britexit thingy. ..have some plans. Good ones btw
  1. Take up the offer of and ex legio (dude in the picture with me on a VAB with the Milan, in Media). Has his own resteraunt and collects and restores auld Motor bikes. Food and lodgings for some labour. Suits me and it's not that far from where i am.
  2. Hit the Balkans. ..got a road trip in mind. Thing's i want to see and do. Put out some feelers. Polish my Serbo Croate and get stoned on Plums
  3. Go slow, smuggling counterbrand from Spain. ..kid you not
  4. Invaded Russia before the winter sets in
  5. Visit the Cousin in Hambourg (but she isn't a top priority)
  6. Get deported
  7. Do the lot
  8. Time will tell
well Hamburg is not far away so if you do visit the cousin in Hamburg come for a beer. I live in Celle . It´s about 117 km from Hamburg.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
  1. Hit the Balkans. ..got a road trip in mind. Thing's i want to see and do. Put out some feelers. Polish my Serbo Croate and get stoned on Plums

Dodjes kod mene da probaš rakiju i meso što sušim? ;)

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Dusaboss.. Just a Joke. Would drink with you Anytime. All good guys on here