a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Mercenary (aka Legion Maxx) will be premiered at the Fighting Spirit Film Festival!

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Ja, ja. Jeg lærer norsk allerede and dye my hair blue. :) Hardly I can play Johnny. I'm already much older than he was when left legion.

Which makes me think... Joe you really have grain of suspicion in you that Johnny and me are same person. :) I mean ... It's OK with me, but how you come to that conclusion at first place?
Dusa, I do NOT think that you and Jonny are the same person. there should not be a grain of suspicion in you on this subject.

jonny

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Norway
Ja, ja. Jeg lærer norsk allerede and dye my hair blue. :) Hardly I can play Johnny. I'm already much older than he was when left legion.

Which makes me think... Joe you really have grain of suspicion in you that Johnny and me are same person. :) I mean ... It's OK with me, but how you come to that conclusion at first place?
Hei, du snakker godt nok norsk! Should be a shoe in!

jonny

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Norway
OOK, So Christmas is back again, like every year, and carols, yawn. However, I remember some funny Christmasrs past, that I will spare you from the recounter of 😎

However, I just love this Christmas Eve photo of the CP of the 2eme REP on a rare break at base camp in Phillippeville, Algeria 1958.. I’m not in the pic because I was probably already passed out by then. But I remember most of those still standing, and will try a rundown to the best of my memory. OK, too much moonchine now, tomorrow. Night All.

Attachments

• A6E293BC-49CF-4C09-AA00-53C69D371612.jpeg
    A6E293BC-49CF-4C09-AA00-53C69D371612.jpeg
    313.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
I'm not bald. I just like my hair cut short is all.
IMG_20200517_121332 (2).jpgIMG_20200517_121336.jpgIMG_20200517_142847.jpg

Me waiting outside the barbers yesterday. As you can see by the shirt, I've just come in on my bicycle. temperature indicated 36 degrees.:ROFLMAO: There is the price in the background 120 Bahts. And me just arriving back home with my haircut.
No scrub down with disinfectant between clients here. One good thing is that they have stopped the no alcohol curfew here. So we can now buy beer (and stronger alcohol) in the 7 elevens and family marts, ;)
Talking about scrubbing down. I was watching the news - French- yesterday and they were showing the preparations that they were making in order to get ready for the tourist season in France. They showed a couple who were tracing out lines around the swimming pool on a camping site. Next they showed the same couple disinfecting the plastic chairs and then all the doors and and the handles on the bungalows. All that in preparation of the long anticipated opening of the season.
I mean WTF. No-one has been using the camping site for a year, but these people still feel it necessary to disinfect everything. Isn't that taking things a little too far?