The Reason the Farm and Boot camp Harshness is Required

USMCRET

Ratings
188 2 5
Home Country
United States
This is why you train, this is why you are pushed to the limit and past what you think you can do but the Caporal Chef gets more out of you or in the case the US Air Force really trains their Forward Observers, they call in Air support and are on the front lines with Seals, Marines, Rangers, and more US and allies like the Legion whom is in the fight with us and doing a damned good job, Vive la France et la Légion étrangère!

This Air Force Technical Sergeant will receive the Congressional Medal of Honor, the Nation's highest award for Military Valor putting one's self in harms way to save others. The Technical Sergeant was tenacious, he pushed the attack, he countered fire, he was mortally wounded, he regained consciousness, and he fought more until he died, As a veteran and one whom has served in Desert Shield/Storm and Iraq 2003, 2004, and 2005, it really gets to me as a veteran and it takes its toll emotionally. You have to be a veteran and have lost your friends and been in these situations to understand what I am saying.

His wife will receive his posthumous Medal of Honor from the President of the United States.

The link shows video surveillance of the fire figh

http://dailycaller.com/2018/08/09/air-force-medal-honor-Afghanistan/

USMCRET

Ratings
188 2 5
Home Country
United States
Rapace, your countrymen were the sole reason this man survived. Extraordinary interview of a US B-17 pilot shot down over Nazi occupied France and the French whom I am sure risked their lives to help him. The interview is moving.
Chas, it reminds me of your generation and the heroism you great old war dogs showed, as we say in the Corps, you and your generation were Hard Corp!

http://dailycaller.com/2018/08/09/author-world-war-ii-veteran/

Papillon

Legionnaire
Ratings
243 1
Home Country
United Kingdom
Rapace, your countrymen were the sole reason this man survived. Extraordinary interview of a US B-17 pilot shot down over Nazi occupied France and the French whom I am sure risked their lives to help him. The interview is moving.
Chas, it reminds me of your generation and the heroism you great old war dogs showed, as we say in the Corps, you and your generation were Hard Corp!

http://dailycaller.com/2018/08/09/author-world-war-ii-veteran/
The hardest part about the farm buddy is the lack of understanding French and having to train alongside guys that have slipped through the net with the ‘Gestapo’ or medical.
Think a lot of guys like to big it up a bit but like I have said if you come mentally and physically prepared and can handle bullshit along with the traditions of the Legion that are the foundation of the code then not a problem along with some fut-fut tossers that seem to go out their way to give some guys a harder time, they get a bit of a shock when they come to the regiment ( not all) but a few, as at times I think they forget if you make life difficult in training for your own satisfaction then one day the tables may turn😀
So my view not that difficult!

Ratings
Home Country
Romania
Yes but, unfortunately, if you don't pass the commission you can f*ck off forever...

Most viewed threads of the week