Status
Not open for further replies.

GuidoLovarini

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Scotland
Also if your preparing for the legion:

I would practice your beep test ATLEAST 3 times a week. And maybe practice doing it at 21m so you will smash the 20m one. Also pull ups, push ups and sit ups everyday. Then maybe a 45 minute to an hour long run 2-3 times a week as not to ruin your legs especially if running on roads.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Also if your preparing for the legion:

I would practice your beep test ATLEAST 3 times a week. And maybe practice doing it at 21m so you will smash the 20m one. Also pull ups, push ups and sit ups everyday. Then maybe a 45 minute to an hour long run 2-3 times a week as not to ruin your legs especially if running on roads.
Yeah...with some Quad & hammies Training & Stretching. People forget the back of the legs hamstrings are important too. Muscle disbalance can cause knee problems.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
A simple Tool which don't take up much space for home Training ...kettle Bells.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Vatican City State
Cut the sugar, it will make you fatter than fat.
We have been eating food with fat for thousands of years, but we have only got access to refined sugar in the last few hundred. Now we have high obesity rates compared to the past where only nobles and royals were rich enough to get fat.

"Low fat" foods don't help if they're loaded with sugar.

You should not need to go on a strict diet to lose weight. Are you going to stay on some crazy diet for months or years?
If you can't be healthy eating normally, you need to change your lifestyle and food intake instead of weird diets.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Cut the sugar, it will make you fatter than fat.
We have been eating food with fat for thousands of years, but we have only got access to refined sugar in the last few hundred. Now we have high obesity rates compared to the past where only nobles and royals were rich enough to get fat.

"Low fat" foods don't help if they're loaded with sugar.

You should not need to go on a strict diet to lose weight. Are you going to stay on some crazy diet for months or years?
If you can't be healthy eating normally, you need to change your lifestyle and food intake instead of weird diets.
People drink a lot of excess calories & remember low calories Drinks have other additives just as bad in there like diet Cola. Also fat is injected into bread to keep it fresh longer..this is true. In the years gone by they never did this.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
The same as on here. Can't miss me. I put on my photo because I was trying to get info from the Night Jumper, but then he wouldn't answer me as he became suspect. So I put the real me on to nark him.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
The same as on here. Can't miss me. I put on my photo because I was trying to get info from the Night Jumper, but then he wouldn't answer me as he became suspect. So I put the real me on to nark him.
LOL.... Have a look

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most viewed threads of the week