Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
Are you serious it's on YouTube ? Oh well such is life. I pay 1200 Bahts a month which by today's exchange rate comes to 32 Euros 15. That was taken on a Tuesday when there was no-one around, early opening times which is 09:00. The Owner is a Norwegian who doesn't care and the person who looks after the place doesn't give a monkey's. So all those who complain about not having a decent place to work out in, think yourselves lucky l

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Are you serious it's on YouTube ? Oh well such is life. I pay 1200 Bahts a month which by today's exchange rate comes to 32 Euros 15. That was taken on a Tuesday when there was no-one around, early opening times which is 09:00. The Owner is a Norwegian who doesn't care and the person who looks after the place doesn't give a monkey's. So all those who complain about not having a decent place to work out in, think yourselves lucky l
check out these dudes. Being honest if you have space get a bench, squat stands or power Rack. Barbell with dumbbells. I would worry more about the Hygiene in your gym.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most viewed threads of the week