a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ultimate fitness thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Are you serious it's on YouTube ? Oh well such is life. I pay 1200 Bahts a month which by today's exchange rate comes to 32 Euros 15. That was taken on a Tuesday when there was no-one around, early opening times which is 09:00. The Owner is a Norwegian who doesn't care and the person who looks after the place doesn't give a monkey's. So all those who complain about not having a decent place to work out in, think yourselves lucky l

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Are you serious it's on YouTube ? Oh well such is life. I pay 1200 Bahts a month which by today's exchange rate comes to 32 Euros 15. That was taken on a Tuesday when there was no-one around, early opening times which is 09:00. The Owner is a Norwegian who doesn't care and the person who looks after the place doesn't give a monkey's. So all those who complain about not having a decent place to work out in, think yourselves lucky l
check out these dudes. Being honest if you have space get a bench, squat stands or power Rack. Barbell with dumbbells. I would worry more about the Hygiene in your gym.

Status
Not open for further replies.