Today is the day

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
After taking this morning to finish up some last details regarding my life back in the States, I am currently walking to the base as I type this just left the hotel. I will update everyone here when I can! Thank you all for the advice and information I greatly appreciate it. Hopefully my next update will be one of success! Can't wait to earn this!

jonny

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Norway
Good luck mate, and keep us posted. But it might be a good idea to hide your phone for a while.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Philippine
Hide your phone or not to show up with one at all. I hear the “gestapo” opens it up to see what you've been up to.

Surfguy

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Hide your phone or not to show up with one at all. I hear the “gestapo” opens it up to see what you've been up to.
I doubt hiding it will be option unless you regularly shove things up your ......, if you have something to hide buy a burner and only have essential contacts on it , same with email / social media .

Ex-Pongo

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Scotland
No matter what happens now, your life has changed.

I'd wish you luck but I think that luck was a concept invented by the Weak to explain their failures.

So I'll say do what you to in order to become a Legionnaire.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
Live Full. Die Empty.

Wish you the best. Please keep us updated. As a fellow American going later this year news of your success will motivate me even further.

USMCRET

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
From what I hear, our friend is still in selection, a good sign. Hopefully prior service in the United States Army and as an 11 Bravo, for those whom did not know, 11 Bravo in the US Army is Infantry.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
From what I hear, our friend is still in selection, a good sign. Hopefully prior service in the United States Army and as an 11 Bravo, for those whom did not know, 11 Bravo in the US Army is Infantry.
Looks like he has a good chance... They seem to like you Yankee boys at the moment. :)

Most viewed threads of the week