a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tommo

Jefferson'86

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
W@anker!

Tried to PM you and got knocked back because you have too many saved pm's in your cache and they will not let new ones in.

Delete some rubbish from lesser mortals so real people like me can communicate with you.

Now I have to type out this long fvcking harrange again just cause you are an admin disaster...

Sort your life out,

Best,
Jeff

mulgarat

Actual or Ex Legionnaire - Donator
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Australia
W@anker!

Tried to PM you and got knocked back because you have too many saved pm's in your cache and they will not let new ones in.

Delete some rubbish from lesser mortals so real people like me can communicate with you.

Now I have to type out this long fvcking harrange again just cause you are an admin disaster...

Sort your life out,

Best,
Jeff

Jeez, can't anyone hoard emails in peace anymore.
Consider it done Jeffers. I've pissed you off before and remember it didn't work out nice for me then.
I always copy draft postings and emails on forums before submitting. Spent too may hours two finger typing with one eye closed to see a one thousand word rant vanish.
Sorry admins and mods for this lovers tiff.. :D

Edit" Ey! Look ere, there's a little bar with red, yellow and green that says how many emails we're allowed. 10 years and totally missed that.

Most viewed threads of the week