Tripped or Tipped by the Forum?

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Philippine
Any wannabes who got rejected by the Legion because of what they said here?

There was one guy who said I was right to say to not bring a phone when applying because the Gestapo would open it up.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
I think if you take all the previous calls off, and take out the sim card, you should be alright. The sim card should be hidden
When you get to france you can buy another one, just make sure that you copy and hide phone numbers or get rid of them when you join up.

Perun

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Croatia
Any wannabes who got rejected by the Legion because of what they said here?

There was one guy who said I was right to say to not bring a phone when applying because the Gestapo would open it up.
It may depend on what exactly they said/wrote. I don't remember you doing something like that (something transgressive) on here, so you're worried for nothing.
You can clean your phone before going anyway, if you have any secrets to keep.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
They would? Really? How many guys do you think work in Gestapo? 10 000?
Do you know how many candidates they have to check every day? Having in mind how much msgs average candidate of today have in his phone and all social networks accounts, do you think that would be technically possible?
I'm pretty sure that unless you give them some special reason , they won't even touch your phone.

OP
J
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Philippine
They would? Really? How many guys do you think work in Gestapo? 10 000?
Do you know how many candidates they have to check every day? Having in mind how much msgs average candidate of today have in his phone and all social networks accounts, do you think that would be technically possible?
I'm pretty sure that unless you give them some special reason , they won't even touch your phone.
you have a point Dusa

Most viewed threads of the week