Trying Again With Fake Passport

Ratings
Home Country
United States
Last winter I tried to join and then I asked to get out and received an Inapte définitif discharge. I spent two weeks in Paris and a week in Aubagne. I had had lasik literally two weeks before though and my eyes ended swelling up like two fatass grapefruits. I thought I might end up blind from an infection so I asked to leave, got told I can never come back.
Unable to join my country’s military. YPG seems be going in a rather radical direction so I can’t go there. I can easily buy a fake passport online from any of the countries with the four languages I speak. Anybody know of anyone who’s done this? I wasn’t fingerprinted, I was barely at Aubagne so and it was about 1 ½ yer year ago with dozens of others, so I don’t think the cadre will remember me. Any input you guys can give? I remember they weren’t exactly thorough in Paris when looking at the passport. If caught, you guys think would I get sent to jail or just kicked? Anything at all would be welcome. Thanks.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Ratings
807 3 3
Home Country
New Zealand
Trying Again With A Fake Passport... Good luck,
"If caught, you guys think would I get sent to jail or just kicked?"... Both.
And if I have your IP, and anyone from the "gestapo" monitoring the forum also has.

GuidoLovarini

Ratings
86 3
Home Country
Scotland
I wouldn't try mate, don't think the Legion are daft. And then posting on a public forum isn't the brightest. Just out of curiosity why didn't you just wait after your surgery and keep training? What was the rush?

Ratings
96 1 1
Home Country
United Kingdom
Trying Again With A Fake Passport... Good luck,
"If caught, you guys think would I get sent to jail or just kicked?"... Both.
And if I have your IP, and anyone from the "gestapo" monitoring the forum also has.
If he's a clever boy he will be using a Proxy Browser. Can have a new IP every time he logs on.

voltigeur

Legionnaire
Former Moderator
Ratings
99 2
Home Country
Canada
If he had read the stickies, he would have known to wait 12 months after surgery before trying to enlist. Or at least asked the question about Lasik surgery etc..

Ratings
905 9 8
Home Country
North Korea
A false passport to join up under a false identity... Sounds too good to be true ! Why does the expression, “don't bull shit a bullshiter”, spring to mind ? If you can get to and thru the various controls to France and the Legion why not?
If found about what can be said? A bit like the cat calling the kitten “hairy arse”.

Rapace

Ratings
331 2 1
Home Country
France
Assuming you pass the passport checks at the border and the Legion controls (which is possible if they didn't take fingerprints or any other means of identifying you), the point is that you will never be able to get ‘rectified’ via the RSM process to recover your real Id, since the one you gave upon joining was false. It means serving your full time under the Legion Id, that is, in theory, not being able to buy a car, rent a flat outside the barracks, travel out of France during your leave. In any case, if the truth is discovered one day, it's probably also the end of your Legion career. Even if you keep your real passport to do all what you couldn't do with a Legion Id, not a very ‘comfortable’ situation, like every time people are having a double life...

Ratings
79 2 3
Home Country
Argentina
Assuming you pass the passport checks at the border and the Legion controls (which is possible if they didn't take fingerprints or any other means of identifying you), the point is that you will never be able to get ‘rectified’ via the RSM process to recover your real Id,...
Well he can reach France using his real passport and then he can use the fake with the Legion BUT (a big one)

In this time and age, i doubt a fake passport will foul any government, let alone the French.
Sure he may be able to foul the people doing the interview.
But let's be honest, if they let you join the FFL.. most likely they will check the passport of the new greens and cross reference with the American RSO in France and the Interpol... Sooner or later they are going to find out...

Then what??? For sure he will kicked from Europe, he will get a entry ban for 5 years since he used falsified documents.. (https://eur-lex.europa.eu)
Is not only being back at square one but worst than before, because now he will be in trouble with the EU.....

Last edited:

Surfguy

Super Active Member
Ratings
Home Country
United Kingdom
Maybe the OP is in a no lose situation? , so as they say nothing ventured nothing gained , + I`d bet its been done before many times,the weak link will be the quality of the passport , good luck OP

Ratings
79 2 3
Home Country
Argentina
Maybe the OP is in a no lose situation? , so as they say nothing ventured nothing gained , + I`d bet its been done before many times,the weak link will be the quality of the passport , good luck OP
If he can afford a fake passport, a ticket to France, has Internet connection. Doesn't seem to be in a no lose situation.
Sorry to say this, but a lot people seems to want make their story waaaaay too tragic that is too hard to eat. I mean, if you have Internet you are already way better than a lot of people in the world.

Surfguy

Super Active Member
Ratings
Home Country
United Kingdom
If he can afford a fake passport, a ticket to France, has Internet connection. Doesn't seem to be in a no lose situation.
Sorry to say this, but a lot people seems to want make their story waaaaay too tragic that is too hard to eat. I mean, if you have Internet you are already way better than a lot of people in the world.
I wasn’t so much talking about his financial situation, more there's a possibility he's facing a long jail term or upset mobsters or just being pursued by a mad woman.

Papillon

Legionnaire
Ratings
205 1
Home Country
United Kingdom
Do you really think a fake passport is going to wash? You must live in cloud cuckoo land for years. The Legion has been ussing Interpol to check for fugitives that want to disappear you would have zero chance also to get a forged passport of that quality to get past numerous checks is quite worrying that you even think you have a 1% chance!
(My opinion)

Ratings
96 1 1
Home Country
United Kingdom
Do you really think a fake passport is going to wash? You must live in cloud cuckoo land for years the Legion has been ussing Interpol to check for fugitives that want to disappear you would have zero chance also to get a forged passport of that quality to get past numerous checks is quite worrying that you even think you have a 1% chance!
(My opinion)
mate, he´s trolling…:D

Ratings
Home Country
Bulgaria
IHateVegetables, do not make this mistake dude, just forget about the Legion and be a normal person. The life is so beautiful and full with opportunities. So what happend happened by reason. You like it or not this is your faith. Maybe you do not believe me but everything is for your good.

Surfguy

Super Active Member
Ratings
Home Country
United Kingdom
If you are British its not that difficult to get a passport in a different name , you just change your name legally then apply for everything in your new name, I doubt theres many other countries where you can do that.

Ratings
79 2 3
Home Country
Argentina
If you are British its not that difficult to get a passport in a different name , you just change your name legally then apply for everything in your new name, I doubt theres many other countries where you can do that.
In Argentina is the same, you have to go to a Judge. Tell him why you want to change your name and most important pay the fees.
BUT the only thing that change is the name, your ID # is still the same, the passport # too.

Surfguy

Super Active Member
Ratings
Home Country
United Kingdom
In Argentina is the same, you have to go to a Judge. Tell him why you want to change your name and most important pay the fees.
BUT the only thing that change is the name, your ID # is still the same, the passport # too.
In the UK no judge and no reason required , just fill in the forms and post them , you can then legally apply for everything in your new name.
How to become Ronald MacDonald .

Surfguy

Super Active Member
Ratings
Home Country
United Kingdom
Do they give you a new ID# and Passport #??? If yes, then it's a tax evader dream.
You cant give up your past as far as the UK authorities are concerned but foreign countries will not know you've changed your name .

Most viewed threads of the week