Tucking

Surfguy

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
It's DPMS with 1:7 Twist, moe system.
In the UK civilians have to have straight pull AR15`S (no gas system and you have to cock it every shot) however they are still very popular and some will shoot .3 MOA no problem , I quite fancy an AR10 in 6.5 CM , a heavy rifle but still supersonic at over 100 yds.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
The right arm of the free world. That is a real rifle for real men hehe. FAL is one of my favourite, i believe you call your variant "SLR" over there in the UK, am i right?
yes a great bit of kit.

OP
B
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
That arch angel stock is sic, gives the mosin nagant an ejectable magazine, free floating barrel and I will say one thing, if any of you have ever fired a nagant. You know that it kicks like a mule. The arch angel stock makes it feel like a .22 lmao

mm66

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
Just run, run, run and run. On weekends walk. Not with 130 pounds jesus that's dumb.

When I left I was 6-7 Miles a day running and 32 mile loop walking Saturday. Sunday I did nothing but sit on my ass.

I modified the good Adjutants plan and did 30 pull ups and 120 push ups every other day. Found that rest day grew my muscles.

Then..... I spent a whole month shagging around France, saw the Bastille Day Parade and enjoyed live. Went to Aubagne when I ran out of money.

What a good decision

Ex-Pongo

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Scotland
Just run, run, run and run. On weekends walk. Not with 130 pounds jesus that's dumb.

When I left I was 6-7 Miles a day running and 32 mile loop walking Saturday. Sunday I did nothing but sit on my ass.

I modified the good Adjutants plan and did 30 pull ups and 120 push ups every other day. Found that rest day grew my muscles.

Then..... I spent a whole month shagging around France, saw the Bastille Day Parade and enjoyed live. Went to Aubagne when I ran out of money.

What a good decision
Badass. Way it should be done.

Surfguy

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
The right arm of the free world. That is a real rifle for real men hehe. FAL is one of my favourite, i believe you call your variant "SLR" over there in the UK, am i right?
The L1A1 semi auto is what the British used , no where near as accurate as current HK416 / AR variants but around twice the hitting power, still the L1A1 was a good rifle in it's day , like AR15/M16's easy to field strip.

Papillon

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom

What a good decision
Post a video of you doing your 30 pull-ups like to see your movement and technique Thanks👍

Papillon

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Or better still how about a pull up competition everyone chucks a few quid in the hat 3 judges most done in judges verdict of technique takes the 🎩
Anyone in I’m sure my jock buddy one here can post a video of technique standard so the judges have a bench mark! Could sort the leaves from the trees!

mm66

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
Post a video of you doing your 30 pull-ups like to see your movement and technique Thanks👍
lol in total per day as per the adjutants program mon ami. The most pull ups i ever did was 14.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
North Korea
I would struggle to reach 10. ..but i can run quite good !
It's all about keeping up

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
I would struggle to reach 10. ..but i can run quite good !
It's all about keeping up
i can do 12-15 good quality chins. depends on your weight ..etc. Parallel bar dips are my thing. I used to do them weighted with a belt but now only bodyweight. I do 20 plus. I rep out to failure jump off the bars do push ups with two push up stands then flat flys.