a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UK Student

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Too many students and not enougth Gulags
Too many unemployed and not enougth jobs
Gulags is what we need and make the bastards pay for their stay
France (prisonniers might soon pay 20 e per day while in jail. .
Just a law propisition for the moment )
spoken like a true stalanist ! :D talking of Stalin i was watching a documentary on him the other day. He gave a speech & everyone stood up applauded...but no one wanted to be the first to stop & sit Down. One did next day was arrested. He went to the Gulag.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
So who does pay? Do you get funding directly from government or you have same bank as mediator?

I know that banks don't pay anything, they just making money out of thin air. That's their job.
Who pays - government. In translation working people of UK.

I watched few videos on this subject and if I understood well you will not pay anything if you earning below 21k (or 25?) £ a year. Ok you still pay inflation rate, but if there is no any catch (I really think there is) that's not so bad.

One way or another this method encouraging people to earn minimum wage or to be on welfare. These days that is common case in Europe. I know many Gypsies from my town leaving on welfare in Germany much better than low income Germans.
And why would they work? Government pay them for food, apartment based on size of their family. Also give them money according to number of children. and they can make about 1000€ a month working some non-registered job just few days a mount.

If I am average German, working everyday best I can (and they do work, is not in their mentality to live on welfare ) I would be pretty pissed everyday looking some Gypsies from Serbia doing nothing and having significantly more money from me and in addition they boast and brag about it (and they do that, it is in their mentality ) ... Man!
well actually they are starting to clamp down on the scum that come here. Collect Kinder Geld money for kids which live in Romania ..etc. Bands of thieves here too. You see Merkel has to now feed, buy Smart phones...etc for her so called refugees. Anyone can just walk into Germany now. Merkel must go soon.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
merkels DDR 2;0 anyone who says anything against her Criminal Politics is a Nazi. She is the Nazi.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Hi Le petit caporal pay or be paid?

Prisonniers to pay their way. .like in Holland and some other countries
It's a proposition by,Nicolas Dupont -Aignan. ..party, " Debout la République "...rallied MarineLe Pen 2 nd tour of the last elections

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
In South Africa theres plans to give prisoners a social grant when they leave prison to "help" them get back on their feet. Prison here is probably more comfortable than being a civilian. 3 hot meals a day, satellite tv, internet, free schooling and now getting paid to leave. Sounds like a good deal to me. Meanwhile most of the honest working population is struggling to make ends meet.....
You have black guys in prisons down in SA? So for some, that trip can become bit uncomfortable. :)
I think good solution for prison population is do make them do some work of public interest, and they do that in many prisons.

In US other problem popped out with that and also with supplying prisons with necessities.
They privatized many of those processes (they even talk about private prisons) so private companies making big money out of prisoners. More prisoners - more money. Already having big money also connection with government structures companies use their influence to make them imprison more people. So they start jailing people for really petty crimes. for which in any normal country one would pay ticket or get parole

SnafuSmite

Reaction score
Home Country
South Africa
The biggest problem here is that there's very little separation between prisoners as well as massive amounts of overcrowding and corruption. So you've maybe got some 18yo kid in the same cell as a murdering rapist. Check out Ross Kemp at Polsmoor Prison. That will give you an idea of the worst case scenario.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
France has the most over crowded prisons of Europe. ..and the most over crowded award goes to Nîmes

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
The biggest problem here is that there's very little separation between prisoners as well as massive amounts of overcrowding and corruption. So you've maybe got some 18yo kid in the same cell as a murdering rapist. Check out Ross Kemp at Polsmoor Prison. That will give you an idea of the worst case scenario.
Look what happened to Tommy Robinson in the UK... put in a jail on purpose with , the "religion of peace"..watch it on you tube

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
No one invented crime..but some fuds invented God...heavens knows why, go figure

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
No one invented crime..but some fuds invented God...heavens knows why, go figure
what do you think of the ufo theory ? that we were put here ? look at some of the old cave paintings showing helmet beings. also in many religous transcripts... :unsure:

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
was the "God" being in so many religous books something else?

Surfguy

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
So who does pay? Do you get funding directly from government or you have same bank as mediator?

I know that banks don't pay anything, they just making money out of thin air. That's their job.
Who pays - government. In translation working people of UK.

I watched few videos on this subject and if I understood well you will not pay anything if you earning below 21k (or 25?) £ a year. Ok you still pay inflation rate, but if there is no any catch (I really think there is) that's not so bad.

One way or another this method encouraging people to earn minimum wage or to be on welfare. These days that is common case in Europe. I know many Gypsies from my town leaving on welfare in Germany much better than low income Germans.
And why would they work? Government pay them for food, apartment based on size of their family. Also give them money according to number of children. and they can make about 1000€ a month working some non-registered job just few days a mount.

If I am average German, working everyday best I can (and they do work, is not in their mentality to live on welfare ) I would be pretty pissed everyday looking some Gypsies from Serbia doing nothing and having significantly more money from me and in addition they boast and brag about it (and they do that, it is in their mentality ) ... Man!

https://www.slc.co.uk/about-us.aspx

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Naw, that kind of stuff isn't for me. Erika believes in it though. But then she also watches documentaries on ghosts. Oh well you can't have everything I suppose.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Naw, that kind of stuff isn't for me. Erika believes in it though. But then she also watches documentaries on ghosts. Oh well you can't have everything I suppose.
haha....don't worry I'm not a star Trek Fan either. I like to watch documentary Films. Good Channel her N 24. i do however find the UFO thing interesting... My wife just thinks I'm off my head. Thinks it's all rubbish

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
All that UFO, Aliens (visiting earth) crap becoming big thing those days. Many people intelligent and educated truly believe in it. Along with other conspiracy theories it becoming form of new religion. And at top of the mountain is flat earth theory. That's coocoo on next level. :)

Do I believe in alien life form? Of course I do. Taking in consideration vastness of space, new planets are discovered on daily basis its hard for me to believe that this is only place with life.

Do I believe in UFOs? Yes, but what is UFO? Doesn't have to be alien spaceship. It could be for ex. Night Jumper jumping in Mali without parachute . :) Until he falls to ground and get identified he is unidentified flying object . :)

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
All that UFO, Aliens (visiting earth) crap becoming big thing those days. Many people intelligent and educated truly believe in it. Along with other conspiracy theories it becoming form of new religion. And at top of the mountain is flat earth theory. That's coocoo on next level. :)

Do I believe in alien life form? Of course I do. Taking in consideration vastness of space, new planets are discovered on daily basis its hard for me to believe that this is only place with life.

Do I believe in UFOs? Yes, but what is UFO? Doesn't have to be alien spaceship. It could be for ex. Night Jumper jumping in Mali without parachute . :) Until he falls to ground and get identified he is unidentified flying object . :)
we are not alone Guys... never seen a Grey yet :alien: was another film i watched on cattle mutilations. does make you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.