QUESTION us airborne

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
Hi I'm new on here. I was us airborne for 11 years 2 years special operations but I ruptured my spleen during training. making me un fit for SF duties and went back to a airborne infantry unit. I have no mobility problems and no Health problems. I want to strive for more I would love to make gpat or gcp. I don't speak French but am starting now. I do speak fluent English and Indonesia. I have alot of us army schools I know this doesn't matter to much. my question is will me not having a spleen be a reason for me to get medically refused.

voltigeur

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Canada
Hi I'm new on here. I was us airborne for 11 years 2 years special operations but I ruptured my spleen during training. making me un fit for SF duties and went back to a airborne infantry unit. I have no mobility problems and no Health problems. I want to strive for more I would love to make gpat or gcp. I don't speak French but am starting now. I do speak fluent English and Indonesia. I have alot of us army schools I know this doesn't matter to much. my question is will me not having a spleen be a reason for me to get medically refused.
More than likely. Here is an article:
Articles by former recruiting officer of the Legion (chief ajudant Charles Stoeng)

Once you come to Aubagne, the first test is of course the medical test,(if you are going to live among us we must be sure that you are in the medical condition needed to live in community). The doctor who sees you will decide if you are ok or not. Be fit, clean and without problems!! No eyes problems, no heart problems, no knee problems. No fucking problems at all. After all, it is the doctor who will decide, so don't complicate the work for him. If he is in a bad mood he might send you home because he doesn't like your face. And he has the right to do what ever he likes. He is the doctor and nobody argues with him,(this is not democratic at all!! it is the legion). We got plenty of candidates, so be fit and without problems. You must convince the doctor that you are in fighting condition and we do not have to spend thousands of dollars to fix you before starting you. If you have an medical problem, you are wasting everybody's time, yours and ours. Stay home.

Last edited: