a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well...

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
One day soon, when I am dead and gone my legend will be disclosed as B/S . My squad photo will be shown to be cut and pasted- my photo superimposed and my claims to have completed the infamous CCse absolute crap. My commission a Walter Mitty figment of the imagination.

Seriously tho' Rapace and others are wise to be circumspect.

I believe there is some org on the internet known as the Walter Mitty hunters. They expose mythos by the score.

Haforn

Actual or Ex Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
One day soon, when I am dead and gone my legend will be disclosed as B/S . My squad photo will be shown to be cut and pasted- my photo superimposed and my claims to have completed the infamous CCse absolute crap. My commission a Walter Mitty figment of the imagination.

Seriously tho' Rapace and others are wise to be circumspect.

I believe there is some org on the internet known as the Walter Mitty hunters. They expose mythos by the score.

Chas, has it never occurred to you that you are immortal? Eric Morgan died about twenty years after being given six months to live. His wife always said that neither god nor the devil wanted anything to do with him.

mark wake

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Chas, has it never occurred to you that you are immortal? Eric Morgan died about twenty years after being given six months to live. His wife always said that neither god nor the devil wanted anything to do with him.

Aye bloody royal marine! But he has my respect! And I don't give that out too lightly!

M

Martin Scott

Unregistered
Aye bloody royal marine! But he has my respect! And I don't give that out too lightly!
Having meet the man he is a total gentleman, a wealth of knowledge and epitomises what A Royal Marine Officer is.

Nickfury

Top Member
Reaction score
Wandering the Earth like Caine from Kung Fu.
Home Country
San Marino
He could very well be in, the convoluted method of posting notwithstanding. We need to judge a man on the real evidence he provides...of course said evidence should be given via PM or email to the mods. I will be happy if it turns out he is actually in.

mm66

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Well, circumstantial evidence still convicts thousands of people a year Nick. And I'm constantly reminded of that on each of my trips home......

M

Martin Scott

Unregistered
Well, circumstantial evidence still convicts thousands of people a year Nick. And I'm constantly reminded of that on each of my trips home......
Glad to see your still about. still in