What are you listening to today?

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
what does it cost there?
1,6- 1,7 €. But is crap, as I said really watery because is made in here. There is not one international brand of beer which is not significantly gone down in quality once they started making it here. But we still paying full price like beer was made as it should. :)
That's way i'm drinking only Serbian brands (actually one brand).

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
1,6- 1,7 €. But is crap, as I said really watery because is made in here. There is not one international brand of beer which is not significantly gone down in quality once they started making it here. But we still paying full price like beer was made as it should. :)
That's way i'm drinking only Serbian brands (actually one brand).
I believe the corona we get here is brewed in Bremen Germany. I was there once..in Bremen.

Crawdad

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
Corona's a Mexican version of a Czech Pilsner; it's just kind of watery no matter where it's brewed. In fact, most of your mass produced North-American beers are Pilsners. East Asia is much the same. For macro-brew, North and Central Europe is where it's at.

Micro-breweries are where America and Canada really shine.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Corona's a Mexican version of a Czech Pilsner; it's just kind of watery no matter where it's brewed. In fact, most of your mass produced North-American beers are Pilsners. East Asia is much the same. For macro-brew, North and Central Europe is where it's at.

Micro-breweries are where America and Canada really shine.
Was in canada 3 times for field exercise. Med hat & some r&r in Calgary. Big jugs of beer. Some Hoe gave me crabs 🙂

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Had some good times there. Big battle group exercise. Remember feeding the Gofers biscuits at the back of the Gun. 😆 I did like the canadian people. Last med man i was on an easy job in the servicing bay in Camp... Me and 3 others. A tanky, grünt, rct guy. Did some serious pumpin & drinking 👍😁

jonny

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Norway
And this bit of throwback to a more inoceent times (I think). A big hit in Algeria ca 1960 and I still love it.

jonny

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Norway
Was in canada 3 times for field exercise. Med hat & some r&r in Calgary. Big jugs of beer. Some Hoe gave me crabs 🙂
Yeah, crabs can be a nuisance, and boy do they spread if you are sleeping close together in tents. One time in Algeria, we were way up in the mountains, in the middle of nowhere, and somebody must have brought crabs with him because all of a sudden we all had it. Then the officer radioed down to base to send up a few kg of DDT, and the reply came; ‘what the hell are you guys up to up there?’.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Yeah, crabs can be a nuisance, and boy do they spread if you are sleeping close together in tents. One time in Algeria, we were way up in the mountains, in the middle of nowhere, and somebody must have brought crabs with him because all of a sudden we all had it. Then the officer radioed down to base to send up a few kg of DDT, and the reply came; ‘what the hell are you guys up to up there?’.
Hahaha... I got some cream really killed them off big time.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Just incredible musical (I don't like them :)) But this and maybe few others "Must watch"

jonny

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Norway
Lots of good photos and a good song as well, especially if you understand German.

Most viewed threads of the week