What are you listening to today?

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
like the chick in this video. I read somewhere that she commited suicide. a real shame. very pretty.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
always wondered if the chick in this is a Tranny? :unsure:
No way- Too hot, too feminine, It's gate song and video. Somehow looks- sound so original. Anway its pro- homo band Sexpert :)

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
No way- Too hot, too feminine, It's gate song and video. Somehow looks- sound so original. Anway its pro- homo band Sexpert :)
just looking at the Girl Dusa... ;) she is hot as fuck. would love to ride that chick !

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
I'm not really a football fan and definitely not a Liverpool fan, however, I came across an article while checking out the News, funnily enough it was next to the article about banned Aussi winger Reece Hodge
https://www.bbc.com/sport/rugby-union/49845414 , a lot more interesting than this;).

Catchy n'est ce pas?

Here's the article that brought me to post it,

for those that are into football, (and Liverpool) here's another where the fans get a surprise visit from from their 'Boss'

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
50 years after the the release of the Abbey Road (Number 1), the Abbey road is again Number 1.

thought I'd post one of my favorite songs from the album. Here it's sung by John Lennon: