What are you listening to today?

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
Why am I listening to this? Is this going on my Gym workout routine you may ask?
It was today 04 Dec 1980 that Led Zep decided, two month's after the death of their drummer John Bonham, one of the original band members, to split up.
And no it's not going on my Gym workout.
The song itself was attacked by another song writer (who I've never heard of) Randy Wolfe (real name :ROFLMAO: :love:) who accused the the band of Plagiarism [copying] the guitar opening riff (for want of a better word) from the song Taurus from the band Spirit, which he wrote.
I know that Led Zep won the lawsuit but I'm not sure if it's over.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Why am I listening to this? Is this going on my Gym workout routine you may ask?
It was today 04 Dec 1980 that Led Zep decided, two month's after the death of their drummer John Bonham, one of the original band members, to split up.
The song itself was attacked by another song writer (who I've never heard of) Randy Wolfe (real name :ROFLMAO: :love:) who accused the the band of Plagiarism [copying] the guitar opening riff (for want of a better word) from the song Taurus from the band Spirit, which he wrote.
Geeze.....get them flares out Joe bro :ROFLMAO:

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
remember i had the Tartan shirt too...haha
Just out of curiosity are they the bouncers in the foreground? Cause they don't look to be too interested in what is going on. Again just out of curiosity how much did you pay for you BC Rollers tarten shirt :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Just out of curiosity are they the bouncers in the foreground? Cause they don't look to be too interested in what is going on. Again just out of curiosity how much did you pay for you BC Rollers tarten shirt :unsure::ROFLMAO:
Flares were good for the football Match 1/4 bottle or can in the sock 👍😂

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
On the subject of plagiarism, why did Claude Joseph Roguet de Lisle not file a law suite against the Beatles:

:unsure::whistle:

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
This next Song Reminds me of one clown who was well known. At a Party he got his mate to Tattoo home made indian ink on his face an ace of spades with ACE OF SPADES, however he spelt it as ACE OF SPADS. true story. Was a f🤘cking idiot anyway!

Most viewed threads of the week