a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you listening to today?

jonny

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Norway
And this one from WWI When they stopped killing eachother for one day, and had a bit of a sing song instead. Now, is that the magic of Christmas, or what?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Christmas spirit really got you Joe. :) I guess there's no Christmas in Thailand? Also Santa couldn't get there (no snow) :cry:
Speaking of snow probably no one have it this year. But we have cool theme on forum

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Perhaps he would have liked this clip I picked for him.

yes..but the picture below is Dave. he played in the first half of the series(along with other films) but due to ill health had to retire. was me, Dico & Dave in a room. I remember when we had his leaving piss up. we were supposed to go to a disco near Hamburg a mini bus full of us with beer. someone shouted ...f§cking Reeperbahn so we went there ...lol . was a good guy. when i was on facebook i wrote with him just before he died. Dave had good humor and even joked about his illness. sent me a couple of film clips he did. was a good actor. I remember he liked the singer Billy Bragg. He used to have a Psychobilly quiff under his beret. was a charachter !
Wieldf7.JPG