What are you listening to today?

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Panic mode dusa? You are on this forum 24/7 would you let some virus 🦠 get to you!? threat?😱🤔
Nah. I'm being sarcastic. Just going along with rest of the world. As I said, my opinion is that fear from this virus is exaggerated. Just regular flu about which science have better understanding now. If it's something like Spanish flu then we need to be worried. If you see people around you dying, then is time to be scared.
BTW in last 3 days I have some I have some symptoms similar for those of corona virus infection. :)

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Nah. I'm being sarcastic. Just going along with rest of the world. As I said, my opinion is that fear from this virus is exaggerated. Just regular flu about which science have better understanding now. If it's something like Spanish flu then we need to be worried. If you see people around you dying, then is time to be scared.
BTW in last 3 days I have some I have some symptoms similar for those of corona virus infection. :)
Dusa don't croak. You are the forum mascot and I would miss you. Of course some might not. ;) Keep smiling and your bug will soon pass. A few vodkas and pepper will do the trick. Alternatively hot lemon and honey. :)

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Would we ever see Gallagher brothers together again?
This video really reminds me of this one:

Which is filmed in playboy mansion. This (new one) is filmed in England in same mansion as Imagine.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
I always thought this is song about something sad. It's actualy about weed

Perun

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Croatia
Would we ever see Gallagher brothers together again?
This video really reminds me of this one:

Which is filmed in playboy mansion. This (new one) is filmed in England in same mansion as Imagine.

Funny thing about this video with Cantona is; Gallagher(s) are City fans - Eric is a United's legend. Is there a greater honour than being recognized by your biggest rivals?

jonny

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Norway
When will they ever learn......

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Vous rendez compte? This filmed premiered today in 1952! Who hasn't heard this one? Dusa ? :unsure::ROFLMAO:
Of Course NO. During 52. we only watched comrade Stalin's speeches in theaters. If he was in good mood he would perform similar dance with umbrella.

Joe, whenever you don't know who to put in joke you use my name.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Cheers Dusa, I appreciate that. I mean there would be no point in upsetting anyone would there.
You;re a good man man Dusa.
Yeah, anyone but me :) (I'm not upset just trying to prove point). When some guys here call me mascot of forum that's fine. I don't express my feelings about that because I don't care much about it. But when others start to behave like i'm really some kind of mascot... Not glad about that.