a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you listening to today?

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Joe they are not so ugly ! OK they are :) there isn't one among them to level up overall impression. :)

Anyway what I want to say is that today all girls look the same. Among singers and actresses for sore and more and more among regular girls. They start to become so cookie cutter that its hurt. It's almost like you can only distinguish them by color of the hair and eyes. Everyone, am I right about this one?

Not all of us want girls who are copy-pasted from archetype of beauty someone pushing to as.
When is last time you sow singer with one bad tooth?
But bad singing... I guess that doesn't matter because it would be electronically corrected anyway. I would choose as example Mayle Series. Did anyone hear how that girl talks?!?

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand

Why am I listening to this? Because I've asked Facebook for someone to record it for me so that I can use it in a lesson. Otherwise I'll get hit with a copyright sanction.

I just hope that there is more enthusiasm on there then there is on here :LOL: :cry::cry:

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
I believe that I've already posted this on here, but never mind, the thread title is: What are you listening to today

Most viewed threads of the week