What are you listening to today?

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Ratings
354 5 7
Home Country
Yugoslavia
OMG SlatkaRakija :). Where did you dig up this? It was quite popular song among Bosnian Serbs during 90s.

I mean ... what to say. Girls and singer (Baja) are smiling while singing about war and destroyed houses of their, brothers, neighbors and friends (or maybe even Serbian houses) are in background , but ... yeah, that were crazy times. :)

Ratings
1 1 1
Home Country
Bulgaria
OMG SlatkaRakija :). Where did you dig up this? It was quite popular song among Bosnian Serbs during 90s.

I mean ... what to say. Girls and singer (Baja) are smiling while singing about war and destroyed houses of their, brothers, neighbors and friends (or maybe even Serbian houses) are in background , but ... yeah, that were crazy times. :)

how could anyone forget the ultimate music battles of the balkan 90s
"Few know this outside of Republika Srpska, but when Roki went into battle, the enemy's bullets bounced off of him like rain and then flowed into the River Bosna. This is how the river became so polluted "

Slavic blood
Balkan spirit
many religions
Rakija
ultranationalism

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Ratings
354 5 7
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Rakija Sltaka man! Do you even know what you talking about?

Do you understand that in your lest post first video are praising Bosnian Muslims and other price Bosnian Serbs? (I'm sure you don't) :)

Please stop posting stupid ultranationalist war songs which lead to nothing good for all 3 peoples!

You talking about something you don't understand very well. Unfortunately, my (everyone) flag is taken away. If you remember It was this one :)

YU.jpg

Anyone who know anything about YU wars in 90s would immediately knew what I mean with that flag!

You SltkaRakija obviously don't know much about war you mentioning. So please, If you want to know something ask me!
Without any false modesty I'm truly most competent active member who can talk on that subject.
Fill free to send me PM if you are interested in something.

Just please don't send anymore in same post two songs where one price Bosnian Muslims and other wants to kill them and vice versa, OK?

I guess that many of readers are mainstream media brainwashed that only aggressors were Serbs ???

Last edited:
Ratings
1 1 1
Home Country
Bulgaria
Rakija Sltaka man! Do you even know what you talking about?

Do you understand that in your lest post first video are praising Bosnian Muslims and other price Bosnian Serbs? (I'm sure you don't) :)

Please stop posting stupid ultranationalist war songs which lead to nothing good for all 3 peoples!

You talking about something you don't understand very well. Unfortunately, my (everyone) flag is taken away. If you remember It was this one :)

View attachment 3588

Anyone who know anything about YU wars in 90s would immediately knew what I mean with that flag!

You SltkaRakija obviously don't know much about war you mentioning. So please, If you want to know something ask me!
Without any false modesty I'm truly most competent active member who can talk on that subject.
Fill free to send me PM if you are interested in something.

Just please don't send anymore in same post two songs where one price Bosnian Muslims and other wants to kill them and vice versa, OK?

I guess that many of readers are mainstream media brainwashed that only aggressors were Serbs ???
I know all sides are at eachothers necks, I dont condone or support any of the sides with the atrocities committed by all
in Yugoslavia there was no right or wrong side but brothers fighting brothers. Sorry to make it seem otherwise

I find humor in these songs, the absurdity in them and crazy sentiment behind them, still would love to know more from your point of view.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Ratings
354 5 7
Home Country
Yugoslavia
I know all sides are at eachothers necks, I dont condone or support any of the sides with the atrocities committed by all
in Yugoslavia there was no right or wrong side but brothers fighting brothers. Sorry to make it seem otherwise

I find humor in these songs, the absurdity in them and crazy sentiment behind them, still would love to know more from your point of view.
Oh yes, songs are truly comical. At least they would be if some of them not praising killing and ethnic cleansing which actually did happen.

I'm in north east Serbia so this parts find directly hit by war, but don't know. It was crazy time I was kid then and i remember that was completely normal to truly hate Croats and Muslims. If you didn't you are considered traitor. As kids if we really want to insult each other we would say "jebem ti mater Hrvatsku (Muslimansku)" to a Serb kid. :)

Ratings
958 10 11
Home Country
North Korea
Da, ali polaco
Come on give it = dodgi i dami mi
Evry thing in you / ngo nesto is fire and sex
Come on give it / dodji dami mi maxi
You are caught tight with me
Come on baby light my fire. ....da?
You have burned but you cant go out
Evry thing in you is fire and sex
Come on give it ,give it all
Ja sam / i am your sin and you are my fetish
You guessed the wrong direction
Ja sam your sin

Correct me if am wrong

Last edited:

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Ratings
354 5 7
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Sex with the Ex. ..my ex said so
Nope :) To do something "na Ex" in Serbian means to do it really fast, or to ma make it become Ex (drink). It's usually used when you drink whole glass of drink in one taking (can't remember right English for for it, but I'm sure you know what i mean )

Sex na Ex i sa sirom gibanica - Sex (realy fast one) and cheese pie after.
Sex na Ex to je prava poslastica - Sex (realy fast one again) it's a real delicacy.
Sex na Ex uprežnjavam svakog dana - Sex na Ex engage in it every day.
Sex na Ex to mi je duševna rana - Sex na Ex it's food for my soul.

All song in Serbian redneck accent but rhythm is disco witch was popular and urban at the time.

That is Serbian parody band from 80s. It's funny text in Serbian. probably get lost in translation.

Last edited:

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Ratings
354 5 7
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Rokeri s Moravu = Rocking on the river (Moravu) da ?
Tina Turner sang rolling on the river, btw
Close . I'm getting your pattern, but its more like Rockers from river "Morava". Sarcastic name BTW. Usually rockers are (at least they were at the time) progressive, urban etc. and people living around river Morava are usually rural, redneck type, folk music loving guys. So those two words shouldn't go together.

I'm apologizing if someone from shores of Morava who doesn't considered himself to be a redneck reading this. I know , biggest contraction of rednecks in Serbia today is in Belgrade. That is fact. :)

Here is one you can't understand better Le petit. :)

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Ratings
354 5 7
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Nece tamo neki Serbski da dodje, na nas deo interneta da nam prica sta smeno, a sta ne smeno da radimo, curva !
Of Course he, (I), (they) will do that. What you think it gonna be Le petit? Don't you know that we (Serbs) and Jews chosen people by the god? We would rule the world! Not because we want it, its more because we have to in order to save humankind as it is today.

Who will defend Europe against Islamic invasion? Yanks, Brits ? :) Please... I wouldn't be surprised at all if they have really big part in this migrant crisis. They think that they know what they doing, but they are not even close how fragile they are. No Hi-Tech weapon or any number of well trained soldiers can't help them against this.

The nursing monster which can't be controlled. It's just a matter of time when it gonna turn on them. Most obvious example is Osama Bin Laden. If someone don't understand story behind all that masquerade he can send me PM, but truth is that nobody gives a F.

So normal, right one (western isn't right word) civilization would fall to be defended by Jews and Serbs (Couple mils of us). Who will defend modern civilization? Hungary, Poland, Slovakia ? They don't really care, they just doing EU's dirty job for cash.

Who Russians maybe? They will do everything in order to America fail, they don't care about anything else. Chinese? That will do anything in order to sell their crappy merchandise.

Who? Only Serbs and Jews one who have power which can counter overwhelming sick ideology which are with help of some money blinded western powerful people taking over Europe, big time!

It's far off topic, but is truth who no one are willing to hear.

Just before half hour I spoke with group of migrants (about 15 of them were in my village apparently unsuccessful tried to go over to Romania ). They definitely not lacking cash. They can't be disturbed by police by any means, somehow they are legally in mine are your countries. If they were ISIS fighters who did cut heads, tortured people and raped woman (and man) we just have to deal with it.

I mean it's really sad what are political elites doing to us. This simply can't end up good.

Most viewed threads of the week