What are you listening to today?

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia

Just for my main man Joe! And for other, older Joe (voltigeur) who also great contributor to this forum....

And for all other Joe's reading this, planning to do something stupid with a gun. :(

Wait Joe! Think about it! If you are not in corner... there is probably another way around. Don't shoot your woman down. That can't be good. Except if she attacks you so hard and want to take your live Joe. In that case shot mutha fuckin bitch down :)!

But no Joe. I have impression that greatest danger for legionnaire comes from his own gun.

So Joe ... Ya, be careful from that shit. :(

Last edited:

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand

Just for my main man Joe! And for other, older Joe (voltigeur) who also great contributor to this forum....

And for all other Joe's reading this, planning to do something stupid with a gun. :(

Wait Joe! Think about it! If you are not in corner... there is probably another way around. Don't shoot your woman down. That can't be good. Except if she attacks you so hard and want to take your live Joe. In that case shot mutha fuckin bitch down :)!

But no Joe. I have impression that greatest danger for legionnaire comes from his own gun.

So Joe ... Ya, be careful from that shit. :(
Dusa, Dusan, "boss" (if you like). Take it easy, it's just a song. Joe (volt) or I or anyone on the forum named Joe is going to take a gun and shoot their old lady.

OK, better now? Reassured?

Maybe the Freddy song would be more actual "I want deux steak frites"

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
I know that anyone here want "take a gun and shoot their old (or young) lady" . That's why I put smile on that.

My concern for other Joe's (could be anyone in Legion who too often turn their guns on themselves.

And yes I was bit drunk last night , again.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Dusa, Dusan, "boss" (if you like). Take it easy, it's just a song. Joe (volt) or I or anyone on the forum named Joe is going to take a gun and shoot their old lady.

OK, better now? Reassured?

Maybe the Freddy song would be more actual "I want deux steak frites"
I know you Joe Cos won't do something stupid with gun for sure. For my time on forum I saw you slightly pissed only once (One of you disputes with Jonny). You are like most calmed guy here.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
OMG SlatkaRakija :). Where did you dig up this? It was quite popular song among Bosnian Serbs during 90s.

I mean ... what to say. Girls and singer (Baja) are smiling while singing about war and destroyed houses of their, brothers, neighbors and friends (or maybe even Serbian houses) are in background , but ... yeah, that were crazy times. :)

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Bulgaria
OMG SlatkaRakija :). Where did you dig up this? It was quite popular song among Bosnian Serbs during 90s.

I mean ... what to say. Girls and singer (Baja) are smiling while singing about war and destroyed houses of their, brothers, neighbors and friends (or maybe even Serbian houses) are in background , but ... yeah, that were crazy times. :)

how could anyone forget the ultimate music battles of the balkan 90s
"Few know this outside of Republika Srpska, but when Roki went into battle, the enemy's bullets bounced off of him like rain and then flowed into the River Bosna. This is how the river became so polluted "

Slavic blood
Balkan spirit
many religions
Rakija
ultranationalism

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Rakija Sltaka man! Do you even know what you talking about?

Do you understand that in your lest post first video are praising Bosnian Muslims and other price Bosnian Serbs? (I'm sure you don't) :)

Please stop posting stupid ultranationalist war songs which lead to nothing good for all 3 peoples!

You talking about something you don't understand very well. Unfortunately, my (everyone) flag is taken away. If you remember It was this one :)

YU.jpg

Anyone who know anything about YU wars in 90s would immediately knew what I mean with that flag!

You SltkaRakija obviously don't know much about war you mentioning. So please, If you want to know something ask me!
Without any false modesty I'm truly most competent active member who can talk on that subject.
Fill free to send me PM if you are interested in something.

Just please don't send anymore in same post two songs where one price Bosnian Muslims and other wants to kill them and vice versa, OK?

I guess that many of readers are mainstream media brainwashed that only aggressors were Serbs ???

Last edited:
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Bulgaria
Rakija Sltaka man! Do you even know what you talking about?

Do you understand that in your lest post first video are praising Bosnian Muslims and other price Bosnian Serbs? (I'm sure you don't) :)

Please stop posting stupid ultranationalist war songs which lead to nothing good for all 3 peoples!

You talking about something you don't understand very well. Unfortunately, my (everyone) flag is taken away. If you remember It was this one :)

View attachment 3588

Anyone who know anything about YU wars in 90s would immediately knew what I mean with that flag!

You SltkaRakija obviously don't know much about war you mentioning. So please, If you want to know something ask me!
Without any false modesty I'm truly most competent active member who can talk on that subject.
Fill free to send me PM if you are interested in something.

Just please don't send anymore in same post two songs where one price Bosnian Muslims and other wants to kill them and vice versa, OK?

I guess that many of readers are mainstream media brainwashed that only aggressors were Serbs ???
I know all sides are at eachothers necks, I dont condone or support any of the sides with the atrocities committed by all
in Yugoslavia there was no right or wrong side but brothers fighting brothers. Sorry to make it seem otherwise

I find humor in these songs, the absurdity in them and crazy sentiment behind them, still would love to know more from your point of view.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
I know all sides are at eachothers necks, I dont condone or support any of the sides with the atrocities committed by all
in Yugoslavia there was no right or wrong side but brothers fighting brothers. Sorry to make it seem otherwise

I find humor in these songs, the absurdity in them and crazy sentiment behind them, still would love to know more from your point of view.
Oh yes, songs are truly comical. At least they would be if some of them not praising killing and ethnic cleansing which actually did happen.

I'm in north east Serbia so this parts find directly hit by war, but don't know. It was crazy time I was kid then and i remember that was completely normal to truly hate Croats and Muslims. If you didn't you are considered traitor. As kids if we really want to insult each other we would say "jebem ti mater Hrvatsku (Muslimansku)" to a Serb kid. :)

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
North Korea
Da, ali polaco
Come on give it = dodgi i dami mi
Evry thing in you / ngo nesto is fire and sex
Come on give it / dodji dami mi maxi
You are caught tight with me
Come on baby light my fire. ....da?
You have burned but you cant go out
Evry thing in you is fire and sex
Come on give it ,give it all
Ja sam / i am your sin and you are my fetish
You guessed the wrong direction
Ja sam your sin

Correct me if am wrong

Last edited:

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Sex with the Ex. ..my ex said so
Nope :) To do something "na Ex" in Serbian means to do it really fast, or to ma make it become Ex (drink). It's usually used when you drink whole glass of drink in one taking (can't remember right English for for it, but I'm sure you know what i mean )

Sex na Ex i sa sirom gibanica - Sex (realy fast one) and cheese pie after.
Sex na Ex to je prava poslastica - Sex (realy fast one again) it's a real delicacy.
Sex na Ex uprežnjavam svakog dana - Sex na Ex engage in it every day.
Sex na Ex to mi je duševna rana - Sex na Ex it's food for my soul.

All song in Serbian redneck accent but rhythm is disco witch was popular and urban at the time.

That is Serbian parody band from 80s. It's funny text in Serbian. probably get lost in translation.

Last edited:

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
North Korea
Rokeri s Moravu = Rocking on the river (Moravu) da ?
Tina Turner sang rolling on the river, btw