What are you listening to today?

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
well you see in them Days we never had all the high tech plus acting was more important. It´s a great film same as "Scum"
Truth. I would watch "Scum" later.

I don't think that high tech destroyed movies. There was computer animations well through 90s and we still had good movies .Degradation of movie (and music) industry started somewhere in mid 00s. I guess internet and piracy had something with that, but there is other factors too. Now we also see gaming industry going down.

When I say they are going down i mean quality of a product, as for money making that probably doing good.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Truth. I would watch "Scum" later.

I don't think that high tech destroyed movies. There was computer animations well through 90s and we still had good movies .Degradation of movie (and music) industry started somewhere in mid 00s. I guess internet and piracy had something with that, but there is other factors too. Now we also see gaming industry going down.

When I say they are going down i mean quality of a product, as for money making that probably doing good.
I like more old School actors..not saying i don´t like modern films.

SnafuSmite

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
South Africa
I like more old School actors..not saying i don´t like modern films.
Watch modern films for the effects but old school for acting, good stuff like Zulu and Zulu Dawn, also one of my personal favourites , A bridge too far. Plus nothing beats a good old spaghetti western.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Watch modern films for the effects but old school for acting, good stuff like Zulu and Zulu Dawn, also one of my personal favourites , A bridge too far. Plus nothing beats a good old spaghetti western.
yeh..love These old School actors ..Richard Burton was a piss head but was a Quality Actor. seemed more manly then, (no Homo)

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
yeh..love These old School actors ..Richard Burton was a piss head but was a Quality Actor. seemed more manly then, (no Homo)
Burton.jpg

They said he was drunk most time during filming of this movie

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
This guy was rugged(charles Bronson)big-house-usa-0.jpg but no Boozer...even did push ups when filming & rope climbing. Clint Eastwood also trained at "Vince Girondas Gym"..look him up. I spoke to Bob Kennedy (rip) a couple of times on the phone. He was the Editor of Muscle Mag Int. Spoke About Vince how he kicked Eastwood out his Gym. True Story. below charles Bronson...

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Vince Gironda trained many Hollywood stars in his gym, Bob Kennedy was a friend of his...on that note i also spoke a few times to Bill Pearl. He spoke a bit out his Navy time in Korea. A good Guy....
20160726_163411_HDR.jpg

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Jean Jacques Burnel(Karate man)...on Bass. Great Band with a very heavy Bass & blues Sound possible in the high Point of punk.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
For the real Oldies on here… Ginger Baker on drums...crazy guy.

GSP

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Argentina
Playlist of the day. Some classic music (if you were listening to them as young kid, then you are classic too)

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Remember listening to this in the Naafi Bar when drunk as a Skunk....:cool: was Always being played. I do like old Frank Sinatra.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
North Korea
Arenes of Nîmes has during July a musical festival
Opening night we had Texas and Simple minds followed by Sting and Shaggy. ..others too sh*t to mention

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Remember as a Young guy listening to the John Peel Show on the Radio...was a great guy who put Music out there….the Ruts...

Most viewed threads of the week