What are you listening to today?

Hello guys,I need your help. A friend of mine from Nigeria wants to join the Legion and he is asking me wich documents should he bring in order to travel to France besides his passport and ID card ? .Your opinions would be appreciated. Thanks ^

Hello guys,I need your help. A friend of mine from Nigeria wants to join the Legion and he is asking me wich documents should he bring in order to travel to France besides his passport and ID card ? .Your opinions would be appreciated. Thanks ^
Wrong thread to ask such questions, why don't you make another thread or use search. That topic has been discussed thousands of times, it varies depending on the person.

I could probably put up with this sh*te if the Rappers had done their 5 years and decided to RAP to the code d'honneur du légionnaire, making silly gestures with their thumbs and fingers. But I think les jeunes de la cité are not quite ready for the legion discipline.
This singer was in the Legion actually but I can not tell you for sure wether he finished his contract or not .

Most viewed threads of the week