What are you listening to today?

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
I´m not anti-Police but These Miners had a hard time.
Neither I. Am sure there is good guys among them. If you look really hard. :) Chas is one of rare good cops I know, but he is more soldier than cop so...

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Philippine
Nous Sommes Tous Des Volontaire. Has got to be one of my favorite legion songs. Another is Pour Faire Un Vrai Legionnaire

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
North Korea
Born in Mephis and diéd in Detroit
Wannabe Wankers. ..you's owe so much to our génération ..@ Rappeurs de merde, Go fk ur selves

mark wake

Legionnaire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
Hhmm. I would look in the mirror yourself! Before calling others wankers! Over 17 years in the legion yet mustered out a caporal? A few weeks ago you were crying because you barely made it to your apt. Drunk as usual?

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
Ah! Aretha along with John belushi a couple of the greatest! My favorite song of hers was “say a little prayer for you “ I’m not nerd enough to post it! Adieu Aretha we shall miss you.
Hi Mark, actually it is easy enough to put a clip on the forum (I mean I can do it:whistle:) You just go on to you tube . Call up your clip and then in the bar on the top -where it says secure (with a lock) copy the URL and paste it here.
You should see something like this:
htt://www.youtu?com?watch_5rOiW_xY-kc&start_radio+1&list+RD5rOiW_xY
(I've deliberately changed some of the letters) Then the server does the rest !

However, I've taken a video with my smart phone of the gym I work out at 5 times a week. It only lasts 2 mins. but it is 8 Mbs, So if anyone has an idea of how I can upload it on to the forum, I'd be grateful.

Most viewed threads of the week