a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you listening to today?

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia

I always wonder how much of lyrics average english native speaker understand? :)

Last edited:

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Jo do you know English version of song "on ira tous au paradis"? I heard somewhere for sure. I'm recognizing that melody.

Last edited:

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia

Just for my main man Joe! And for other, older Joe (voltigeur) who also great contributor to this forum....

And for all other Joe's reading this, planning to do something stupid with a gun. :(

Wait Joe! Think about it! If you are not in corner... there is probably another way around. Don't shoot your woman down. That can't be good. Except if she attacks you so hard and want to take your live Joe. In that case shot mutha fuckin bitch down :)!

But no Joe. I have impression that greatest danger for legionnaire comes from his own gun.

So Joe ... Ya, be careful from that shit. :(

Last edited:

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand

Just for my main man Joe! And for other, older Joe (voltigeur) who also great contributor to this forum....

And for all other Joe's reading this, planning to do something stupid with a gun. :(

Wait Joe! Think about it! If you are not in corner... there is probably another way around. Don't shoot your woman down. That can't be good. Except if she attacks you so hard and want to take your live Joe. In that case shot mutha fuckin bitch down :)!

But no Joe. I have impression that greatest danger for legionnaire comes from his own gun.

So Joe ... Ya, be careful from that shit. :(

Dusa, Dusan, "boss" (if you like). Take it easy, it's just a song. Joe (volt) or I or anyone on the forum named Joe is going to take a gun and shoot their old lady.

OK, better now? Reassured?

Maybe the Freddy song would be more actual "I want deux steak frites"

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
I know that anyone here want "take a gun and shoot their old (or young) lady" . That's why I put smile on that.

My concern for other Joe's (could be anyone in Legion who too often turn their guns on themselves.

And yes I was bit drunk last night , again.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Dusa, Dusan, "boss" (if you like). Take it easy, it's just a song. Joe (volt) or I or anyone on the forum named Joe is going to take a gun and shoot their old lady.

OK, better now? Reassured?

Maybe the Freddy song would be more actual "I want deux steak frites"

I know you Joe Cos won't do something stupid with gun for sure. For my time on forum I saw you slightly pissed only once (One of you disputes with Jonny). You are like most calmed guy here.