a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you listening to today?

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Disclaimer... I do not condone Glue sniffing as seen at the start of the Video. The older Brits will remember this film. Cult Film.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Disclaimer... I do not condone Glue sniffing as seen at the start of the Video. The older Brits will remember this film. Cult Film.

Not the older Brit, but I remember movie too. Mainly because I watch it about month ago. Is not bad movie, but I wouldn't consider it great neither.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Not the older Brit, but I remember movie too. Mainly because I watch it about month ago. Is not bad movie, but I wouldn't consider it great neither.
well Maybe you´re too Young to understand the Film & Music of the time.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
I remember i had to buy this Album to get my "Jolies" from a girl….it was very embarassing to buy this Album. But well she was a hot Baby Doll....:p

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
well Maybe you´re too Young to understand the Film & Music of the time.

Not really. Think that I understand that era pretty good, for a non Brit from different time. As I said It's a good movie just not a masterpiece IMHO. "De gustibus non est disputandum"

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
For a non Brit from different time. just not a masterpiece IMHO. "De gustibus non est disputandum"
well you see in them Days we never had all the high tech plus acting was more important. It´s a great film same as "Scum"

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
well you see in them Days we never had all the high tech plus acting was more important. It´s a great film same as "Scum"
Truth. I would watch "Scum" later.

I don't think that high tech destroyed movies. There was computer animations well through 90s and we still had good movies .Degradation of movie (and music) industry started somewhere in mid 00s. I guess internet and piracy had something with that, but there is other factors too. Now we also see gaming industry going down.

When I say they are going down i mean quality of a product, as for money making that probably doing good.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Truth. I would watch "Scum" later.

I don't think that high tech destroyed movies. There was computer animations well through 90s and we still had good movies .Degradation of movie (and music) industry started somewhere in mid 00s. I guess internet and piracy had something with that, but there is other factors too. Now we also see gaming industry going down.

When I say they are going down i mean quality of a product, as for money making that probably doing good.
I like more old School actors..not saying i don´t like modern films.

SnafuSmite

Reaction score
Home Country
South Africa
I like more old School actors..not saying i don´t like modern films.
Watch modern films for the effects but old school for acting, good stuff like Zulu and Zulu Dawn, also one of my personal favourites , A bridge too far. Plus nothing beats a good old spaghetti western.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Watch modern films for the effects but old school for acting, good stuff like Zulu and Zulu Dawn, also one of my personal favourites , A bridge too far. Plus nothing beats a good old spaghetti western.
yeh..love These old School actors ..Richard Burton was a piss head but was a Quality Actor. seemed more manly then, (no Homo)

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
yeh..love These old School actors ..Richard Burton was a piss head but was a Quality Actor. seemed more manly then, (no Homo)
Burton.jpg

They said he was drunk most time during filming of this movie

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
This guy was rugged(charles Bronson)big-house-usa-0.jpg but no Boozer...even did push ups when filming & rope climbing. Clint Eastwood also trained at "Vince Girondas Gym"..look him up. I spoke to Bob Kennedy (rip) a couple of times on the phone. He was the Editor of Muscle Mag Int. Spoke About Vince how he kicked Eastwood out his Gym. True Story. below charles Bronson...