a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you listening to today?

Reaction score
Home Country
Philippine
Nous Sommes Tous Des Volontaire. Has got to be one of my favorite legion songs. Another is Pour Faire Un Vrai Legionnaire

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Born in Mephis and diéd in Detroit
Wannabe Wankers. ..you's owe so much to our génération ..@ Rappeurs de merde, Go fk ur selves

mark wake

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Hhmm. I would look in the mirror yourself! Before calling others wankers! Over 17 years in the legion yet mustered out a caporal? A few weeks ago you were crying because you barely made it to your apt. Drunk as usual?

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Ah! Aretha along with John belushi a couple of the greatest! My favorite song of hers was “say a little prayer for you “ I’m not nerd enough to post it! Adieu Aretha we shall miss you.
Hi Mark, actually it is easy enough to put a clip on the forum (I mean I can do it:whistle:) You just go on to you tube . Call up your clip and then in the bar on the top -where it says secure (with a lock) copy the URL and paste it here.
You should see something like this:
htt://www.youtu?com?watch_5rOiW_xY-kc&start_radio+1&list+RD5rOiW_xY
(I've deliberately changed some of the letters) Then the server does the rest !

However, I've taken a video with my smart phone of the gym I work out at 5 times a week. It only lasts 2 mins. but it is 8 Mbs, So if anyone has an idea of how I can upload it on to the forum, I'd be grateful.

mark wake

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Hi Mark, actually it is easy enough to put a clip on the forum (I mean I can do it:whistle:) You just go on to you tube . Call up your clip and then in the bar on the top -where it says secure (with a lock) copy the URL and paste it here.
You should see something like this:
htt://www.youtu?com?watch_5rOiW_xY-kc&start_radio+1&list+RD5rOiW_xY
(I've deliberately changed some of the letters) Then the server does the rest !

However, I've taken a video with my smart phone of the gym I work out at 5 times a week. It only lasts 2 mins. but it is 8 Mbs, So if anyone has an idea of how I can upload it on to the forum, I'd be grateful.
It’s hard being an old fart with today’s technology! God forbid we all start turning into nerds! All the best Joseph.

mark wake

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
:cry::confused::cry::(

[/QUOTE. Some years ago dusa I started getting calls from so called family / relatives. Obviously they had been checking up on me. After the legion I worked hard got my own business etc. the same types I never heard from when I was sweating blood sweat and tears with the para’s and then the legion. I sent them a video of the group sum 41 and the song pieces. I think that put it in a nutshell! Haven’t heard from them since thank god!

mark wake

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Some years ago dusa. I had family/ relatives all of a sudden wanting to get to know me. Never heard from them when I was with the Brit paras/ or foreign legion. I worked hard in civvy street and now have my own business. I sent them a video from the group sum 41 . The song called pieces. I think it worked! Haven’t heard from them since thank god!