a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you listening to today?

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Here is my friend Jonny while he was young. ;)

I just don't get it why he singing about red wine while drinking beer. :)

And that curly hair girl ... so hot! Not like girls in today videos ... so fake. She is real

Last edited:

kkillert0fu

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
No worries, just f*cking about. Figured I'd introduce the forum to some post metal and black metal. I'm a life long metal head. Huge Sepultura fan as well.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Figured I'd introduce the forum to some post metal and black metal.
Actually 666 already added some stuff from death metal, black metal, heavy metal ... post metal? How the f you distinguish all these subgenres?:) I'm pretty sure there is much more of them. And I think it's really unnecessary when people doing overkill with new genres. Sometimes come to point where every band have its own genre.

Also Katalmach was singer in something - metal band

kkillert0fu

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Yea, I get it, it's all the same to people who don't listen to metal. It really goes nowhere to even try and explain it. Let alone, I hate being that guy trying to explain metal, so I don't. You either like it or you don't. I was on a real kick last night. There might have been a few beers involved.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Yea, I get it, it's all the same to people who don't listen to metal. It really goes nowhere to even try and explain it. Let alone, I hate being that guy trying to explain metal, so I don't. You either like it or you don't. I was on a real kick last night. There might have been a few beers involved.
It's fine. As I told I like some of metal bands- things,it's not like am not listening metal at all , but some of it are really not mine kind of vibe.
When I said about music genres it wasn't just about music over all not just metal.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Australia's song for the Eurovision song contest,
Perhaps you are thinking like me, I thought it was limited to Europeans (until I saw Israel taking part.)
So good luck the Aussis!!!

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Australia's song for the Eurovision song contest,
Perhaps you are thinking like me, I thought it was limited to Europeans (until I saw Israel taking part.)
So good luck the Aussis!!!

Australia in Eurovision contest ?!? :) That organization getting crazier and crazier from year to year. Also they become totally gay. No I'm not imagining this up Joe. Its real

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Australia in Eurovision contest ?!? :) That organization getting crazier and crazier from year to year. Also they become totally gay. No I'm not imagining this up Joe. Its real
I can't quite make the connection between Australia, the Eurovision, gays and myself? Perhaps I'm not following the ploto_O