a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you listening to today?

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
But you lost your album to her :ROFLMAO: :love::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
was actually a tape because the album was sold out. it was her birthday present. The Human league were in at the time. was a nice girl :unsure: who worked in a Hotel part time as a waitress. The funny thing was a couple of years later she married the hotel owners son. who was older. maybe he did her too at the time....haha

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
My wife used to train in this some years ago. went & watched it a few times. too acrobatic for me ..LOL

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand

We went to see the film last night, not bad at all. Although the idea is not original, I remember seeing a film called Jean Philippe, a film about Johnny Hallyday. The guy is a big fan and gets knocked unconscious, when he wakes up no one has heard of Johnny Hallyday.
Yesterday is the story of a guy who is a big fan of the Beatles and gets knocked...
Yesterday, does go to show you just how huge a group the Beatles were/are.
Worth going to watch for any Beatles fans.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
We went to see the film last night, not bad at all. Although the idea is not original, I remember seeing a film called Jean Philippe, a film about Johnny Hallyday. The guy is a big fan and gets knocked unconscious, when he wakes up no one has heard of Johnny Hallyday.
Yesterday is the story of a guy who is a big fan of the Beatles and gets knocked...
Yesterday, does go to show you just how huge a group the Beatles were/are.
Worth going to watch for any Beatles fans.
I would wish this. Let see what Danny Boyle did here. He disappointed with Trainspotting 2