a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you listening to today?

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
I didn't take it personally, didn't mean to offend you like I seem to have, I get if people don't like mumble rap. what I posted isn't mumble rap its uk drill, id say it has more soul than mumble rap because these people are actually living the life they rap about and talking about real events. to each his own
You don't offended me at all. I just don't like that kind of music and I expressing my opinion. I don't have nothing about people listening all kind of sh$t.

Yeah, you already told me that this is not "mumble rap", but "London drill". I'm not deep in that music but to me is sound pretty much as mumble rap (which is not particular genre, but word to describe many new hip-hop genres with similar beat and way of rapping).

As for them singing about their life ... hmm? I would say that there is many BS-ing too. Almost every rapper singing about killing snitch in really bad manner. Real thing is... if those guys are for real. If they really did some crime and especially being involved in drug trafficking... They SNITCH!
Vast majority of them snitch and sing to police much better than they do in their songs. You can't be in that business if you don't snitch. Believe me I know people, I know how things are done. Serbia , US, UK ...everywhere is same... different shades of grey.

That's why am pissed when I here some kids singing about something they know very little about like they doing that whole life. And even if they do that... they lie in songs! They lie almost like politicians. :)
But they are black and sound like Jamaicans? Yeah they are tough. What other information do we need?:)
And you LJD you are white? Some how I know that. No resist sh$t here... just my observation of sociological happenings. ;)

This one at least go public :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Perun

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Croatia
he he he, hard to snitch - when your mouth is busy (69).

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Sounds relatively interesting. I might read it. Why do you put me everywhere and in everything? Don't mind much, but I don't get it ... Do you like me or don't? (No homo please)
I like you dusa 😘