a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you listening to today?

Crawdad

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
But would you bone the chick? 🙂

If I thought it would shut her up, yes.

Edit: Just thought of something: It'd have to be at her place, not mine. Because I can't risk having that bald dude randomly showing up at my house, in his pink El Camino or whatever, asking round for Barbie. I just don't see that ending well:

" COME ON BARBIE LET'S GO PARTY"

"Dude, get you and that pink piece of sh*t the f*ck off my property. It's three in the morning, and she ain't here nohow."

Last edited:

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
while we are on the subject of silly pathetic songs, here is the UK's Christmas number one. There is a kind of contest to see who will be #1 over Xmas.

1) LadBabyI Love Sausage Rolls
2) Stormzy ft Ed SheeranOwn It
3) Lewis CapaldiBefore You Go
4) Dua LipaDon't Start Now
5) Wham!Last Christmas

Yes you are reading correctly LadBaby, "I love sausage rolls" has beaten Stormzy (who ?) with Ed Sheeran and even a release of Wham!'s Last Christmas. Only in the UK!
What is even more British is that it is the second time that LadBaby have made the top Xmas slot (We built this city on sausage rolls). LadBaby is only the third act in chart history to score consecutive Christmas number one singles. The others were The Beatles and the Spice Girls.
They are doing it for charity, so hat's off to the their marketing team. I mean if you download a paying silly song (or like sexpert rush out and buy the f*cking CD) you can then put it on at your Chrimbo party and feel content in the fact that you are helping (migrants?) or whoever the money is going to.
I have to find the Duo Robbie Williams, Tyson Fury, yes the heavy weight (ex)world champion.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
I remember when this first came out. Mattel wanted to sue Aqua (for taking the p$ss ?) until they found that their dwindling sales had suddenly increased to equal sales of when the Barbie girl was at it's height in the 60's. they decided to drop the case.
Well i had an Action man with an SLR. Fraid i had no Barbie to play with 😂 now i think they have a transgender doll 🤔

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Well i had an Action man with an SLR. Fraid i had no Barbie to play with 😂 now i think they have a transgender doll 🤔
With are without tool down there? :) I think Ken didn't had it so I guess they already made transgender doll way earlier. :)

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Aqua.... god. They've gotta be one of the worst things to come out of Scandinavia since the damned Vikings.
Unbelievable how they pushed this irritating all over music channels at the time. I think with this they tried audience stupidity on how much of crap music they would buy if marketed and pushed.