a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you listening to today?

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
problem is now..too many liberal idiots calling everything racist ..but they call people nazis.. communism biggest killer yet. China, Russia, DDR --- most who bleat about it have never been in these countries. Trust me i have met a lot of "Ossis" from East Germany just after the wall came down. none talk like one idiot on here.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Racist, Bigots, Sécrterians,Xenophobes,Hetrophobe,Nazi or Néo Nazi, Orangist,Trumpist, Monarchiste,or Republicainist, call it what ever you want
Same Shisse, in my book

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Racist, Bigots, Sécrterians,Xenophobes,Hetrophobe,Nazi or Néo Nazi, Orangist,Trumpist, Monarchiste,or Republicainist, call it what ever you want
Same Shisse, in my book
well then wise guy..stop calling others racists when you openly show your hatred for Russians and other East Europeans. unlike you i am honest about my opinions and have met people in politics. you i doubt very much have done that.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Popovs are and have been the open enemy of NATO since it was created...
Politics, on an international level have never and ever done anything worthy
Politics on a local level, is just over spending, depending, unworthy toss pots buying their time with out taxes until the next élections
Inapts the lot
My cousin is the Minister of Justice in New Zealand

Last edited:

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Good little tune; the bass guitarist had to have sold his soul to the devil to play that well.
I have understood that he went down to Georgia and met up with Beelzebub
Something that always puzzled me about the video is: who is the dude at far left noncing around and dancing like he has cerebral palsy or something? Is he part of the band? Their hype man? The world may never know.
He's got a mike in front of him, so I think he may be part of the band. :unsure:

And before anyone even suggests it, it was before Dusa' time,:ROFLMAO::love:

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
To stay in panic spreading mode.

Deep underground. Security has been breached,a deadly virus equally contaminating entire world.