a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you listening to today?

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Yeah, anyone but me :) (I'm not upset just trying to prove point). When some guys here call me mascot of forum that's fine. I don't express my feelings about that because I don't care much about it. But when others start to behave like i'm really some kind of mascot... Not glad about that.
OK, I get you, Dusa.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
And who on this forum am I then? Just curious.
You are legit green and respected. Not anglo mafia, but you have pass because living in Australia.

Me in other hand have have zero legitimacy for many guys here. Never been in legion, not even tried. Talked many times that I would join and I didn't (I got excuse, but who cares). Also coming form part of world not many guys here like. When they see red star on my flag it triggers deep-seated cold war hostility.

Nobody likes me, Jonny :cry: :cry: :cry:

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
My god, what next:

Everyone loves you Dusa. I think that the red star on your flag is long forgotten.
I don't think it makes any difference if you join or not, You are a Hyper Active Member on the forum.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Nice song. Also great cover with female version of pinhead. I'm great fun of franchise. Especially first two movies. Last is also god. Nice surprise after few total misses.

Good concept end version of pinhead

Perun

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Croatia
Nice song. Also great cover with female version of pinhead. I'm great fun of franchise. Especially first two movies. Last is also god. Nice surprise after few total misses.

Good concept end version of pinhead

I've never seen any of those movies, not really a horror genre fan. I do like the classics like "The exorcist", "Rosemary's baby" or "The omen". On D.Bowie - completely the opposite, I love to enjoy everything he ever recorded.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
I've never seen any of those movies, not really a horror genre fan. I do like the classics like "The exorcist", "Rosemary's baby" "The omen"
Neither do I like those movies you mentioned. And i'm a big fan of horror movies. Maybe "Hellraiser" is misleading name, but those movies are something completely different from classic demon possession movies.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Bill Withers a cassé sa pipe:
this is the one most of you will remember him -and "ain;t no sunshine [when she's gone]". The old boy doesn't look too well at his Rock & roll hall of fame induction in '95.
81 because of heart complications. RIP

jonny

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Norway
You are legit green and respected. Not anglo mafia, but you have pass because living in Australia.

Me in other hand have have zero legitimacy for many guys here. Never been in legion, not even tried. Talked many times that I would join and I didn't (I got excuse, but who cares). Also coming form part of world not many guys here like. When they see red star on my flag it triggers deep-seated cold war hostility.

Nobody likes me, Jonny :cry: :cry: :cry:
No, no Dusa, I always read and enjoy your posts on this forum. So, if you will accept me, I will line up in the queue as your Numba Wan Fan 😅 (that’s Papua New Guinea pidgin, in case you wondered)

One of my favourite languages, I worked there for a while. Posting a sample:

I remember Prince Charles being introduced as ‘Numba wan pikkinini bilong missus Kween’ when he first visited PNG a number of years ago.

You’ve just got to love this language. 😅

Last edited:

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia

Love Hulk Hogan. Love America. Hold on in this hard times which coming to you !
For those saying "Pro - wrestling is fake bla- bla -bla" Do you really think that wrestling fans today believe that fights are for real?:)
It's just something else. Yes we know that almost every detail is staged, but we still love it.

BTW Nice prediction by Hogan at 2:35. :) And this was in 80s.

Last edited:

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand

Love Hulk Hogan. Love America. Hold on in this hard times which coming to you !
For those saying "Pro - wrestling is fake bla- bla -bla" Do you really think that wrestling fans today believe that fights are for real?:)
It's just something else. Yes we know that almost every detail is staged, but we still love it.

BTW Nice prediction by Hogan at 2:35. :) And this was in 80s.
After watching that video Dusa, I can understand why you love Hulk Hogan and Wrestling, very inspiring indeed. :ROFLMAO:
Did he not win the world championship?
On a more serious note, if anyone is, like Dusa, into wrestling, there is a good video on the subject called "fighting with my family". It is based on a true story. It even has a small appearance of "The Rock", Dwayne Johnson. Funnily enough they later brought out a new jacket with The Rock in the line up of stars.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
After watching that video Dusa, I can understand why you love Hulk Hogan and Wrestling, very inspiring indeed. :ROFLMAO:
Did he not win the world championship?
On a more serious note, if anyone is, like Dusa, into wrestling, there is a good video on the subject called "fighting with my family". It is based on a true story. It even has a small appearance of "The Rock", Dwayne Johnson. Funnily enough they later brought out a new jacket with The Rock in the line up of stars.
Its cheesy as F. I know. :) As most of wrestling. But I like it sometimes. I'm not one huge fun, but I kinda like it watch from time to time. Some guys are great. Doing crazy sh*it every night, all year around. Pro wrestling is harder than many real fighting sports. That said by guys who were in both.

I Like Hulk from when I was a kid. He was training harder back in 80s. WTF hapens on this video? :)

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
There was no sound, was that normal?
It's alright, I forgot to turn on my speakers:rolleyes:

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
A couple of good records released today 12 April:
1954 Joe Turner :

The first guy who presented him (his brother?) certainly tried to steal Big Joe's thunder.

Bill Haley & the Comets on the same day:

All go on the 12 of April 1969
This version, I picked is 40 years later: