a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you listening to today?

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Isn't brilliant if you think deeper Joe :)? What else to answer angry, stupid journalist who has no balls to ask right people right questions so he shakes his frustration on poor (or not so poor) rock-star?
-"Ohh sir, sir hove can you drive RR when you know there's so much hungry children i n Africa and there is so much war in Middle East?"
-"Sir It's good for my voice ! You couldn't understand that, it's professional thing"
And it is lil bit professional. You can't be Rock star in Zastava! Also what other answer to give for litlle, pusiey, slimy journalist who never asked brave question, to right man in his whole career?
And real Rock-Stars today are endangered species. Partially pushed aside with new invasive species called (The Youtubers!) They have very high reproduction rate, feed on shit and they getting money and popularity in most cases without any talent and with minimum effort!
In some countries they even implemented extreme measures of pest controls inspired by Mao's 60's anti-sparrow act. They shooting them down with slingshot and from helicopter with minigun, but with little or no success! :cry:

Thomas Geist, sorry. You are completely different. Not only you are
not same species, but family on order and this by any means don't on apply on you!

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Like this interesting answer from Lou Reed long time ago when he was down under. :) At 0:35

Last edited:

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
I don't like the guy personally because he is now a conscientious objector, that after swearing an oath to the queen to defend the realm.
However he's a good singer:

If anyone bothers to watch the clip, could they tell me what the gesture in the 1min 45 means?

Last edited:

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Probably just making show for the crowd more than she is thrilled.
Or maybe even she is pissed because he is making fools of them. :)
They would get divorced in 5 y anyway ...so who cares. :)
Dusa, why must the bottle be half empty with you?

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
C'mon Joe. Would you like for someone to ask you for marriage that way? It's heavily American thing, making spectacle from something it should be private.

OK, so The Turkeys, have just made it to the Serbs Top Of The Pops :love: er,no :(
Actually I'd like you to check out this video

and then tell me that they are not in love?

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Ooups ! read the comments below. Well done (again) Dusa !!!
Joe you won't believe how many marriages of people my age and younger end after couple years. And now you have social networks that is marriage and relationship killer. How many incense phones are smashed because of that. :)