a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you listening to today?

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand

it was today 20th April 1918 Manfred von Richthofen, aka The Red Baron, shoots down his 79th and 80th victims marking his final victories before his death the following day.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand

There are two lookalikes in the video, One of them is Richard Starkey aka Ringo Starr the other lookalike (dancing wise) is our very own Dusa aka dusaboss.
Can you spot them?
Clue : one is on the drums. the other is on the danse floor. Not necessarily in the photo.

1618882842783.png
Please send in by no later than Thursday 08:45, the time in the video and what the person is wearing. The winner will notified by PM.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Dusa, the rules state that you cannot vote for yourself ;):cool::ROFLMAO:. You're a good man Dusa !
Am I? Does that mean I should become bad in order for people to respect me?
And I think I should. Nevertheless this forum. I'm thinking about life over all.
Much as I'm trying to be good, fine and respectful to everyone... More they try to abuse, exploit and disrespect me.
Why things always have to be that way? Why you always have to impose your opinion by force?
When we will evolve?

I mean, could i be one of biggest son of bitches you (anyone else) ever met...Is that only way people would respect you? Unfortunately ... yes.

Last edited:

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
If she IS beatiful woman..am a drunken sailor
There is more to beauty than looks. I'm not what you would call a fan, but I remember reading about a concert that she did in NI. She got a hold of her public relations officer and cancelled a trip to a children's school to go and visit a sick child who was handicapped and bed ridden.

Only one photo was allowed and she spent the afternoon with her. You could say that it was PR stunt, but I don't think so. Saying that I wouldn't exchange her for Erika.