a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• WARNING

We have been alerted of inappropriate behaviours on the forum. We firmly condamn any form of agressivity, harassment, threats etc...
    Members will be banned if they don't follow the rules (see rules agreement during registration setup)

What does the Legion Need?

Papillon

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Getting you banned for a week for starters thanks to Joe😂😂
Hope it’s to the Lady’s Room and firm boundaries from Joe, get a funny feeling S was like a bus it can go quite then they come in three’s must be the dark nights and high tides.

Kronenberg

Actual or Ex Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Hope it’s to the Lady’s Room and firm boundaries from Joe, get a funny feeling S was like a bus it can go quite then they come in three’s must be the dark nights and high tides.
She was clearly getting moist with Warrior Kid in DMs before it kicked off.
I propose a sub room to Ladies Room called Mucky Gusset be created.
At least we'll know where we are. Plough in and hope for the best. No outcome guaranteed.

Reaction score
Home Country
Costa Rica
Bruno,

Stop bloody moaning about 'civi' life and go for it. As for your so called ego that will be sorted out.

Born before WW2, I lost my family and was adopted from a 'Quedley' children's home. I joined the RM and was trained by former WW2 Cdos where they sorted the wheat from the chaff.

If you ever join the FFL - which I doubt, rest assured you will grow up in rapid time or be given the boot

Simply go. Carpe Diem.
I love that old school mindset. Thanks.