a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What else should be brought to Legion?

Reaction score
Home Country
Colombia
Buenos días amigos presentes legionarios y participantes del foro, soy nuevo, me gustaria saber cuál sería la cantidad de dinero que se debe llevar a cabo a la izquierda, cuando se va a presentar ya que tengo entendido que cuando se hace el viaje migración te exige una suma, que se atribuye a un hombre como una francia, una parte de saber si dentro de la legión te permite mantener el dinero, cuando eres aspirante y unos buenos concejos de preparacion que se deban hacer para ingresar, tambien me gustaria saber en que consiste la entrevista de la gestapo.

Muchas gracias por su atencion, les deseo exitos en sus labores.

Katalmach

Donator
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Hablamos ingles y frances aqui, amigo. Go ahead and translate it, or you won't get any further replies

Reaction score
Home Country
Colombia
Good morning friends present legionaries and forum participants, I am new, it is a pleasure for me to enter this forum, I am from Colombia, I am 34 years old and I am interested in joining the French legion, for me it would be an honor to belong to one of the The best elite units in the world and volunteering and helping to write their history would be the best thing that could happen to me. I would like to know what would be the amount of money that should be carried out on the left, when it is going to be presented as I understand that when the trip is made, migration demands a sum, which is attributed to a man like a France, a part of knowing if within the legion allows you to keep the money, when you are an applicant and some good preparation advice that must be done to enter, I would also like to know what the interview of the gestapo consists of and the information that can be provided .

Thank you very much for your attention, I wish you success in your work friends.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
thegodofwar,

Welcome to the forum. The Greens have answered your questions on countless occasions. So peruse the forum.

My advice is if your interest is genuine then get your affairs in order and go. Carpe Diem.

Good luck.

99% need not apply but I did. Cdo School of 1956 !

Reaction score
Home Country
Colombia
[QUOTE = "Chas, post: 231661, miembro: 1143"] thegodofwar,

Bienvenido al foro. Los Verdes han respondido a tus preguntas en innumerables ocasiones. Así que lee el foro.

Mi consejo es que si su interés es genuino, ponga sus asuntos en orden y listo. Carpe Diem.

Buena suerte.

99% no es necesario aplicar pero lo hice. Escuela de cdo de 1956! [/ CITA]
Hola buenos dias gracias, disculpame es que como soy nuevo, no conozco bien la mecanica del foro, revisare donde puedo ver las respuestas que tu me dices, muchas gracias amigo sigo atento.👍👍👍

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Godofwar, the idea is to share info, although there maybe some who understand Spanish if you do not make the effort to post in English your post will be deleted.