What is your opinion about the potential tension in the Mediterranean sea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ex-Pongo

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Scotland
where i live Celle it´s not a problem with Turks. There are more Kurds than Turks. the british army is not here now so i suppose it´s not such an issue. There were a lot of fights with Turks and stabbings. I remember a R Anglian from Trenchard Bks got stabbed & they went down town & did a few Turks. was a few situations as you know,
Celle is a beautiful place. Think that's where I got
yes.. they are very "macho" fight one to one just rubbish. always with knifes or in groups(family)
A group of them took to mugging lone soldiers walking back to camp drunk when I was in once. I actually bumped into them but unfortunately for some of us, that was a night I chose to stay sober. hahaha

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Celle is a beautiful place. Think that's where I got

A group of them took to mugging lone soldiers walking back to camp drunk when I was in once. I actually bumped into them but unfortunately for some of us, that was a night I chose to stay sober. hahaha
you were in Celle? Infantry was the (what i knew) was the R Green jackets, R Anglians; RRF 2nd Battalion. I take it you was in Falli?

Ex-Pongo

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Scotland
you were in Celle? Infantry was the (what i knew) was the R Green jackets, R Anglians; RRF 2nd Battalion. I take it you was in Falli?
Correct. Ate in the Celle's KFC once though.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
I stopped serving the Army in 2002 so maybe after my time. I was doing security at trenchard up untill 2002. was all ex army guys. we had a US army guy too. was a good guy from Texas.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
North Korea
Only 2 types of people in this world
Sémites and anti Sémites

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
A really good friend of mine is an Armenian, from what he has told me and from my research the Turkish people are not very nice. Not putting them all in the bubble but you can change from Murders over that little bit of time, they still today deny what happened
"I'm not putting them all in bubble, but I have to say that they are probably all murderers." :)
C'mon man, you can't judge whole nation based on event which happened during war, 100 year ago. Denial of event from Turkish government is bad , but that doesn't mean that every Turkish man agree with that.
Also opinion of Turks from person who have patriotic-nationalistic reasons to hate them is not really of high value, isn't it?

I'm not here on Turkish side. We (Serbs) had really colorful history with them, but when something isn't right then isn't.
I don't know what kind of people Turks are. Know few, definitely not enough to form an opinion, but I'm pretty sure that they are not all bad.

We would probably see more and more degradation of Turks in American (or Western mainstream) media in future because of their changed politics from American ally to leaning more towards Ruskis which could develop in god knows what.
One is for sure. Story of evil Turks and good innocent Kurds I will not buy.

But I don’t have any problems with Turkish as a whole, just one group the Young Turks they are a bunch of trash spewing punks. If you don’t know who the young Turks are google them they are a fake news forum.
Original Young Turks where the movement in Turkey from late 19th century who organized coup and fought for more liberal Turkey. News forum borrowed name from them and only Turk among them is fat guy. And yes tehy are full of s*it, I agree on that one. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most viewed threads of the week