a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your opinion about the potential tension in the Mediterranean sea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

USMCRET

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Light the candle and let's see where it goes...smoke if you gottem boys

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Give back Gibraltar to the Spanish, tell the Spaniards to give back illegal terrority they hold in Morocco back to Morocco, make Sardinia and Corsica an independant nation, Turks fuque off from Cyprus (european terrority), sell the rest to China.
That's a start.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
I hope that you can get the message from the number of replies that no one is really interested in your country's politics on here.
I wouldn't agree completely with you Joe, but yeah, here is something wrong in the way Hako is putting it out.

Reaction score
Home Country
Turkey
I hope that you can get the message from the number of replies that no one is really interested in your country's politics on here.
This is an international event, there are many nationalities in the forum, I just want to know the views of people of other nationalities on the topic.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
if you don't see what the photo tells you, you can try to keep quiet, what makes you so angry?
Hako I believe little people see anything in that picture. Maybe some explanation? What is that? Sea around Cyprus separated on some zones?
I believe there is natural gas in that parts of sea that's what dispute is about.

jonny

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Norway
Give back Gibraltar to the Spanish
Tell the Spanish to give back illégal terrority in Marroc back to the Marroc

Make Sardinia and Corsica an indépendant nation
Turks fuque off from Cyprus (european terrority)
Sell the rest to China
That's a start
Elect the petite capo ruler of the Med

jonny

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Norway
if you don't see what the photo tells you, you can try to keep quiet, what makes you so angry?
Hi mate, don’t take it personal, most of us on this forum are really fond of the Turks, I think 😎

Surfguy

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Give back Gibraltar to the Spanish
Tell the Spanish to give back illégal terrority in Marroc back to the Marroc

Make Sardinia and Corsica an indépendant nation
Turks fuque off from Cyprus (european terrority)
Sell the rest to China
That's a start
Surprised you did`nt throw in "Give back Scotland to the Porridgewogs " :)

Ex-Pongo

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Scotland
Turkish girls are really hot and slutty. I don't know or care about politics (of any type) but I do know that most people would get on if rich, old fvckwits weren't pulling strings.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Hi HAKO,

I'm not sure what you are playing at here, but you posted this at 08:53 and then at 09:14 PM me to ask me to delete all your posts.
I'm just back now for two days and have some serious work to to catch up with. I'm not back for two days, I've been back now for two days.

And to be quite honest who gives a f*ck about what is going on (behind) Cyprus.

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
In my opinion France needs to send in the troops French foreign legion, establish it as a French territory and take all the natural resources for themselves. Also allow the French foreign legion troops to take as many spoils of war as they would like (including the slutty Turkish woman), after all this is done all will be well oh yes of course le petit corporal ruler of the island 🌴. Free beer every Friday night for all who fought in the overthrow of the island, plus a house and yes a slutty Turkish girl to clean in her thong no bra just a thong.

Status
Not open for further replies.