When born in the wrong place

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Turkey
When born in the wrong place , yet without adult you make plans to change everything.
Everything is on assumptions and can fail anytime.
these uncertainties and the void inside make it feel bad.
The times you spent your life getting another life...

Dear MACRON why are you tiring me?You need young boys for some works.

Even to get a visa 40,000 euro bank account required and bullsh$t like being married.....

do you want me to find a job on a ship and escape in true place this is a good way if i succeed BUT If I am not successful, you can send me to the Syrian guys in a camp.

I'm not a proud person

I believe everything is a tale

but why are you tiring me?

I think the best way is to make a European girlfriend with my amazing charisma.

but this year coronavirus seems to be everywhere you know this is the only obstacle in front of my amazing plan.

Let's postpone another year.I'll be on the beaches to hunt in the summer of 2021

with love to my favorite moderator joseph........................

Last edited by a moderator:

Surfguy

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
There are Afghan families who manage to make it to the UK without paperwork and very little money yet you cant get to France from Turkey ? maybe you dont have a true desire to join the Legion.

OP
H
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Turkey
There are Afghan families who manage to make it to the UK without paperwork and very little money yet you cant get to France from Turkey ? maybe you dont have a true desire to join the Legion.
what is more ridiculous than writing this article,to take seriously after the first 4 sentences.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
I'm just about to go out on my run. A simple Joseph or Joe will do.;)

Well Joe it looks as if you have and ardent fan. Not to impugn you in any way whatsoever but I remind you of the old Afghan saying; There is a boy across the river with a bottom like a peach. Alas I cannot swim.

When I worked in Assam we called them Kabuli Wallahs. They were prominent in the weekly bazaars with money lending and extortion. My staff were all former Gurkhas and as the only European for miles I always felt safe. We used elephants for clearing jungle. Happy days.

mark wake

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
Well Joe it looks as if you have and ardent fan. Not to impugn you in any way whatsoever but I remind you of the old Afghan saying; There is a boy across the river with a bottom like a peach. Alas I cannot swim.

When I worked in Assam we called them Kabuli Wallahs. They were prominent in the weekly bazaars with money lending and extortion. My staff were all former Gurkhas and as the only European for miles I always felt safe. We used elephants for clearing jungle. Happy days.
Ah! The imagination runs wild Charles! Have pity on a fellow royal marine! One could quote Shakespeare🥰or even rudyard Kipling!🐯but to have mercy and pass it off as a fan club would be far better! 😉

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
I'd like to set the records straight here, if I may. I was army, Army catering corps to be specific. I did the All Arms Commando Course, which is run by the RMs, and I did earn the coveted green beret and I was posted to RM Condor in Arbroath, but it did not mean that I was a boot necko_O. Albeit, in those days there were very few ACC who had earned their green lid. The advantage is that when I'd come back from Norway after four months, I was more than ready for the legion. One of the RM's sayings (not official and not limited to the RMs) was hurry up, get in line and wait.:cool:

mark wake

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
I'd like to set the records straight here, if I may. I was army, Army catering corps to be specific. I did the All Arms Commando Course, which is run by the RMs, and I did earn the coveted green beret and I was posted to RM Condor in Arbroath, but it did not mean that I was a boot necko_O. Albeit, in those days there were very few ACC who had earned their green lid. The advantage is that when I'd come back from Norway after four months, I was more than ready for the legion. One of the RM's sayings (not official and not limited to the RMs) was hurry up, get in line and wait.:cool:
It was much the same for a lot of us back then. the paras prepared me well. Je regrette rien!

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
It was much the same for a lot of us back then. the paras prepared me well. Je regrette rien!
Mark what is your story in a nutshell? Of course if you want to share.

I'm sure it's somewhere on board, but it would be pain in ... back side to find it. So you are born in UK, served in paras there, went to FFL, Kolwezi of course. Finishing contract and than you want to live in USA. Did I get something wrong?

mark wake

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
Mark what is your story in a nutshell? Of course if you want to share.

I'm sure it's somewhere on board, but it would be pain in ... back side to find it. So you are born in UK, served in paras there, went to FFL, Kolwezi of course. Finishing contract and than you want to live in USA. Did I get something wrong?
That’s about it in a nutshell dusa. there are anciens here who served in Algérie. ( volt and Johnny ) far tougher then what I went through. Joseph and le petit caporal each served some 17yrs plus in the legion and have yet to tell some of their stories! Other lads like Pink Floyd. Papillon. Maime and many other greens did their time same as me that’s all. I don’t know about this Anglo mafia thing. But I think that goes back to the fact many of us served in her majesty’s armed forces before we joined the legion.😉

Most viewed threads of the week