a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where is the Boss?

Nickfury

Top Member
Reaction score
Wandering the Earth like Caine from Kung Fu.
Home Country
San Marino
Haven't seen him on in ages and he hasn't responded to PM's for a long time as well. Anyone In contact with him? Rapace? Cpl K? Joe? I just hope he is okay! Getting worried and hope he is just busy.

voltigeur

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
Haven't seen him on in ages and he hasn't responded to PM's for a long time as well. Anyone In contact with him? Rapace? Cpl K? Joe? I just hope he is okay! Getting worried and hope he is just busy.
Yes, he is a very busy man and can not devote a whole lot of time to the forum.

Nickfury

Top Member
Reaction score
Wandering the Earth like Caine from Kung Fu.
Home Country
San Marino
Oh I know K, the Boss and others have been busy, I was just joking around since I have way too much time on my hands being both sick and on vacation. Been stir crazy stuck at home. ;) Finally getting my energy back and time to go out and wreak havoc and have fun!

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Ugh, yea, K is sooo busy....Just ask FB and Skype...LOL, He is sooooo busy, we chat often, when he is not busy...Oh and that goes for mac, too!.