a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• WARNING

We have been alerted of inappropriate behaviours on the forum. We firmly condamn any form of agressivity, harassment, threats etc...
    Members will be banned if they don't follow the rules (see rules agreement during registration setup)

Which T-Shirt Slogan would be yours?

jonny

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Norway
Ok, I reckon we have now exhausted all the funny T-shirt slogans that have been invented - so far.....But I reckon I found a good one for the wee capo, as follows:

C72F185D-B46E-44EB-A0E7-DA2C328A436B.jpeg

Bags

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Why are you wanting to close the thread?? people are still posting in it?? :unsure: x

Attachments

• funny quote of the day (1).jpg
    funny quote of the day (1).jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 6
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Runs ashore and R& R. in Hong Kong. I wonder how many people visited the world of Suzie Wong and Wanchai ?

You could also see the US Coastguard station ship in the harbour. During the mid to late 1960s' it was on permanent station. Many a time they came to the assistance of the old HKP after we had nicked their Marines and Matelots.

Happy days, T Shirt with dragon motif and slogan; "I knew Suzie Wong."