a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which T-Shirt Slogan would be yours?

Bags

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Awwww Gawd - 'ere we go again :) hmmm hrrrr (clears throat)....Sure I missed you Bags x

PS - I'll go for the "Sorry if I looked interested. I'm not", if that's still available in XL ?

Awwww I soOoOoOoOo knew you'd missed me Kron ;).....I've just checked and I do indeed have that T-Shirt in your size BUT only if you'll let me wear mine.....

"HERE I AM! now. What are your other two wishes" ;)

Bags :D

John777

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
South Africa
Well not sure what would apply to me but I have a short story of the best one I ever saw. 1994 Mampo Agricultural show (white farmers) in the Free State, the ugliest skinniest black dude (probably the only black guy at the show) I ever saw whore a T-shirt saying, "One Settler One Bullet", and the T-shirt was in communist colours. Whites are referred to as settlers in Africa. The shirt did not go down well, but later he was drinking with some white guys and it turned out it was all a joke and he sored R100 from friends for doing it as a dare.

Kronenberg

Actual or Ex Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
"HERE I AM! now. What are your other two wishes" ;)

Bags :D

I don't normally talk to gurls bags as you know because they are mainly made of nonsense, mucky gussets and need, but as you appear to be giving wishes away these are my other two:
1) Go fcuk youself and annoy somebody else.
2) ehhhh let me think about this one..... Oh yes - the same as (1) above.

Bags

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
I don't normally talk to gurls bags as you know because they are mainly made of nonsense, mucky gussets and need, but as you appear to be giving wishes away these are my other two:
1) Go fcuk youself and annoy somebody else.
2) ehhhh let me think about this one..... Oh yes - the same as (1) above.

Hey Kron.....don't be shy in saying what's on your mind :O it's ok.....I knew you missed me :D

RadioTex

Crusty Caporal
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Why is it called tourist season if you can't shoot 'em?

flash010

Top Member
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Scotland
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

M

Martin Scott

Unregistered
Todays cancelled due to lack of interest. ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Bags

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Lol you lot never cease to amaze me.....you have such a knack of turning an innocent comment into something lower then a jack russell!!