a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which T-Shirt Slogan would be yours?

maim

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
No slogan, just a plain t shirt, my noggin already shouts BTDT

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
"Born to raise hell" tattooed on my arm too with a red devil. sorry was a young boyhood crazy thing. ;)

pop's

Reaction score
Home Country
South Africa
whenever we ask Johnny about the legion we get a smart answer so we got him the T-shirtdon-t-know-don-t-care.jpg

USMCRET

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
There's quite a funny tee shirt (now that we're back on the subject) here in Thailand.
No I don't want a F*cking tuk tuk
or a F*cking massage
or a F*cking suit
Thank you every much!

Joe, what's a Tuk Tuk? For my MBA Degree we did international study in China, 2 weeks, what a blast. Sepert would have lost his mind the massage parlors were first rate in everyway and as soon as we stepped out of our hotel in the evening you could not make it a block without being asked, you want girl?

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Joe, what's a Tuk Tuk? For my MBA Degree we did international study in China, 2 weeks, what a blast. Sepert would have lost his mind the massage parlors were first rate in everyway and as soon as we stepped out of our hotel in the evening you could not make it a block without being asked, you want girl?
I always want a girl 😆

Bags

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
OMG I cant believe this thread is still going? x

" It's all fun and games untl your jeans don't fit anymore!!" :cry: